Show off your WAYALIFE Decals!

Eddie, any estimated date of availability for the windshield WOL banner in orange? The flat black does not stand out enough so I am going to add orange in a drop shadow style over the black....

I know you said no before, but any chance you could find an orange that would match my 2005 TJR? I think jeep called it impact orange.... If you could I would buy two ( one as a spare for when the glass gets chipped ). Let me know.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

My first but definitely not my last wayalife decal!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1395703596761.jpg
    1395703596761.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 290
Up close

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1395703724152.jpg
    1395703724152.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 289
Latest instal on my 2013 JKUS and i must say it sits pretty high on my favourite mod list.. :rock:
Now i feel like i'm part of the club...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395818343.857901.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395818363.901128.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

can anyone tell me how tall the lettering of the WAYALIFE windscreen banner is? (in mm's)
just ordered one for mine and thinking if it will fit i might put it on my 50" light bar instead of the windscreen.
light bar might obstruct the view of it if i put it on the windscreen. :thinking:

on a side note does anyone know how the banner will hold up to the heat produced by the lightbar when its on if thats where i end up putting it

can anyone tell me how tall the lettering of the WAYALIFE windscreen banner is? (in mm's)
just ordered one for mine and thinking if it will fit i might put it on my 50" light bar instead of the windscreen.
light bar might obstruct the view of it if i put it on the windscreen. :thinking:

on a side note does anyone know how the banner will hold up to the heat produced by the lightbar when its on if thats where i end up putting it

M&M's? I'll get a pack of M&M's on my way to work in the morning and measure for you...

...seriously, I'll have to convert from inches as I won't be able to get my calipers.

M&M's? I'll get a pack of M&M's on my way to work in the morning and measure for you...

...seriously, I'll have to convert from inches as I won't be able to get my calipers.

Thanks Josh, if converting to the futuristic style of metric is a bit to much for you i don't mind if the measurement in in the old fashioned imperial inches. i can convert it over... :cheesy::cheesy:

Thanks Josh, if converting to the futuristic style of metric is a bit to much for you i don't mind if the measurement in in the old fashioned imperial inches. i can convert it over... :cheesy::cheesy:

You really lost me with the imperial talk! Haha I can convert no problem!

Top Bottom