Show off your WAYALIFE Decals!

Crappy picture, hope it shows up better in the daylight..... Still like it, kinda low key...ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394929955.677792.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

That's a edited version of the ones I was harassing you with while you were working....sucker....oh wait, you make money which you can then put back into the jeep.....:eek:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

zajy7ype.jpg

Just joined, but I didn't hesitate to get a Wayalife decal!

Nice shot! But ummmmmmm....are you guys gonna help that poor dude in the background??? Lol :)

I got ahold of the rangers and it happened the day before...bad thing, he was blocking the trail and there was no reversing back up. I got cocky and picked a bad line and almost rolled in to him haha. I luckily made it past ok as you can see...took me a couple days to pull my underwear from between my butt cheeks though!

i'm waiting on my cowl stickers and a t-shirt then i'll be putting up a pic. :doh: this means i'll have to give the rig a clean! :cheesy:

I got ahold of the rangers and it happened the day before...bad thing, he was blocking the trail and there was no reversing back up. I got cocky and picked a bad line and almost rolled in to him haha. I luckily made it past ok as you can see...took me a couple days to pull my underwear from between my butt cheeks though!

Haha! Nice. The Jeep will find a way to get by! 😉

Here's mine on Grey goose

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1395108967056.jpg
    1395108967056.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 310
Top Bottom