Show Off Your Guns!

Sixgunner

Caught the Bug
What mount is that? And does it interfere with your leg?
It's just a cheap pocket from Amazon. Comes with one for each side for like $30 or $40. I just drilled two holes in it and bolted the holster to it. I think that I could roll the Jeep and the gun not move.

Yes. It definitely interferes with my leg. (I like to lay my leg to side when I drive.) But it's the best solution I can come up with at the moment.

jamesrw30

It's just a cheap pocket from Amazon. Comes with one for each side for like $30 or $40. I just drilled two holes in it and bolted the holster to it. I think that I could roll the Jeep and the gun not move.

Yes. It definitely interferes with my leg. (I like to lay my leg to side when I drive.) But it's the best solution I can come up with at the moment.
I use a magnet in my work vehicle. It holds really well l, even bouncing up and down from tower sites. Brother in law got it for me years ago. I think they're around $20 on Amazon.

Does anyone have an AR from PSA? Was looking at their site last night and their prices are really good.

I use a magnet in my work vehicle. It holds really well l, even bouncing up and down from tower sites. Brother in law got it for me years ago. I think they're around $20 on Amazon.

Does anyone have an AR from PSA? Was looking at their site last night and their prices are really good.
PSA make good stuff for the price point and they’re squared away. I’ve had many come through classes and they always run well. I wouldn’t hesitate to snag one.

Pick up a bolt carrier group from BCM and toss the stock one in the range bag. If you’re a trigger snob then ALG defense makes an awesome trigger that isn’t expensive.

jamesrw30

PSA make good stuff for the price point and they’re squared away. I’ve had many come through classes and they always run well. I wouldn’t hesitate to snag one.

Pick up a bolt carrier group from BCM and toss the stock one in the range bag. If you’re a trigger snob then ALG defense makes an awesome trigger that isn’t expensive.
Thanks for the info. I like bcm and know they make good stuff. Just not sure it will be in the price range when the time comes. It would definitely be my preference.

Thanks for the info. I like bcm and know they make good stuff. Just not sure it will be in the price range when the time comes. It would definitely be my preference.
Yeah no need to stretch the budget if you don’t need to. It’s a squared away rifle. Also, don’t overlook the IWI Zion-15. Excellent rifle at its price point. I bought one as a backup training rifle for when any of my students guns would go down… it’s been through hell and back and it’s been just as reliable as my BCM and my Giessele SD.

jamesrw30

Yeah no need to stretch the budget if you don’t need to. It’s a squared away rifle. Also, don’t overlook the IWI Zion-15. Excellent rifle at its price point. I bought one as a backup training rifle for when any of my students guns would go down… it’s been through hell and back and it’s been just as reliable as my BCM and my Giessele SD.
I've never heard of them but that's a good looking rifle. They're Tavor line is really cool. I love the look of a pull up rifle.

GP NOIR

Hooked

The most common problem with PSA is they use out of spec extractor springs.

Top Bottom