Show Off Your Guns!

Slaphitter

I’m excited to see the new Beretta Cheetah 80x finally starting to show up on Gunbroker. Once the initial excitement dies down and the are available in local shops at normal prices, I definitely plan to get one of the black ones. I love metal da/sa pistols.

desertrunner

New to EDC but finally got my set up. Still getting used to appendix carry. So far really digging the 365 XL I've put almost 1000 rounds through it. Just got the red dot sighted in so no comment on that just yet but have a bunch a friends with the 507K with good reviews so figured I give it a shot.

20230702_143454.jpg

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
New to EDC but finally got my set up. Still getting used to appendix carry. So far really digging the 365 XL I've put almost 1000 rounds through it. Just got the red dot sighted in so no comment on that just yet but have a bunch a friends with the 507K with good reviews so figured I give it a shot.

View attachment 391948
That’s a nice pistol. Wish it was on the roster in CA. They go for $1500-2k here and I can’t bring myself to spend that on a $600 gun. What appendix holster are you using?

desertrunner

That’s a nice pistol. Wish it was on the roster in CA. They go for $1500-2k here and I can’t bring myself to spend that on a $600 gun. What appendix holster are you using?
its really nice. 12 +1 for a micro 9mm is nuts and i put a 17 +1 in it for home defense. think i paid like 680 here in ND gotta love constitutional carry states. I usually carry a vedder when im wearing a belt seems to do the job but i have a little bit of a beer belly that gets annoying over a long day. I also have 2 eclipse holsters i IWB with the Ulti clip (havent really used it yet but supposed to be a good no belt option) and an eclipse OWB paddle holster that i use on the range that seems to work nice so far. And OWB will prob be my go to for hikes and winter carry.

Honestly i thought going with the 365 XL was going to be too big for summer EDC but appendix in a T shirt you'd really have to be looking for it to see it and throw a light button up on and you cant tell at all. and that little extra barrel is nice ive been pretty dang accurate out to 40-50 yrds with it.

Spazbyt

Hooked
Glock full auto switch in the pistol case! The MP40 is classified as a machine gun and is also pointing directly at the Meal Team Six operator's pecker. There is a 3D printed lower on that AR making it a scary "ghost gun". It's like they want you to know that after they confiscate your guns they will get to post selfies at the range with them.

kevman65

Hooked
Full on tacticool vest complete with assault gloves at the family shooting range and the female agent is doing everything she can to not laugh out loud at him.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Glock full auto switch in the pistol case! The MP40 is classified as a machine gun and is also pointing directly at the Meal Team Six operator's pecker. There is a 3D printed lower on that AR making it a scary "ghost gun". It's like they want you to know that after they confiscate your guns they will get to post selfies at the range with them.
Pretty sure that dudes wife wanted him to wearing one of those pregnancy belly vests to see how it feels and he said, hold my bud light dear, I got this.

Top Bottom