Show off your guitars

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
That looks awesome. I really need to get back into playing. Its been nearly 20 years since I played. Also don't you have a tire carrier to finish? Don't be like me and have too many irons in the fire..haha.

Hahaha yes I do have a tire carrier to finish that reminds me I need to give the fab shop a call I'm kinda at a stand still right now cause my tube bender won't bend my pipe without kinking it so I'll have it bent and then I'll weld everything up and go from there.

Sooner_Jeeper

0b0dd8a1eb888d8bfa31677c25733cae.jpg
This my old rig, I just have the guitars now:
Peavey 6505+ 120W Head
Basson 4x12 Cab
ESP LTD V-50 with EMG 81 Bridge and EMG 85 Neck and a gain booster switch
ESP LTD SC-207 7-string, I'm wanting to put new pickups in the 7 string, I'm looking either Dimarzio Titans, Dimarzio Ionizers, or Bare Knuckle Juggernauts, I'm leaning more towards the Ionizers because I love the cleans and will keep the low end from the basswood pretty tight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473226347.629892.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473226403.618839.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473226412.528626.jpg
Binding and parts in almost there now just need to order some pickups and order my stain.
I think I'm going with the custom tele porter pickups. Has anyone used porter pickups or have them on your guitar if so I would love to hear your feed back on them how do you like them?

WillyRockIt

View attachment 221580
View attachment 221581
View attachment 221582
Binding and parts in almost there now just need to order some pickups and order my stain.
I think I'm going with the custom tele porter pickups. Has anyone used porter pickups or have them on your guitar if so I would love to hear your feed back on them how do you like them?

That looks awesome! Love the binding. Not sure about the pickups. I had a thinline reissue for a short time but not sure what pickups it had. That's the only tele I've owned. Always wanted to pick another one up. My wife has me listening to mostly country when I'm with her and it's starting to stick. May need to get my chicken pickin on.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Thanks man! Yeah me and my wife love country aha. I love teles but have never owned one and have wanted to make one for the longest time this one was sitting for about 2 years tell now. I had the neck and some parts for 2 years.

WillyRockIt

Thanks man! Yeah me and my wife love country aha. I love teles but have never owned one and have wanted to make one for the longest time this one was sitting for about 2 years tell now. I had the neck and some parts for 2 years.

Nice. It's definitely gonna be worth the wait. What amps do you have?

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Yeah it is.. I have a marshal haze 40 watt and Saint George can't remember the model of the st. George I think it starts with an M it's pretty much like a fender reverb twin but with a stack and head built in combo

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473497012.076671.jpg put some strings on and did a brief intonation on it just to get the feel of it and man it's super light and very comfortable. It's very loud and I think it's because of the chambers in the body and it has nice sustain I can't wait to put the porter pickups in it. I'm loving the chambered body it's in between a semi hollow and a solid body.

Brute

Hooked
View attachment 221972 put some strings on and did a brief intonation on it just to get the feel of it and man it's super light and very comfortable. It's very loud and I think it's because of the chambers in the body and it has nice sustain I can't wait to put the porter pickups in it. I'm loving the chambered body it's in between a semi hollow and a solid body.

It's looking petty awesome...I can't wait for you to get some pickups in it and some clear coat on that grain...great job on the binding!

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
It's looking petty awesome...I can't wait for you to get some pickups in it and some clear coat on that grain...great job on the binding!

Thanks brute! Yeah me too haha I can't wait to play it. I have to get a case for it too.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
That thing looks too good to hide in a case. Get a nice wall mount and take it down when you go to play it..;).

I thought of that too. But I want a nice hard case to protect it to much hard work and money into this guitar haha I would hate to have anything happen to it.

Zstairlessone

I thought of that too. But I want a nice hard case to protect it to much hard work and money into this guitar haha I would hate to have anything happen to it.

You gotta play it and rough it up a little then set it in the corner in a little stand like it's nothing. When someone comes over and plays it it will blow their mind

Brute

Hooked
You gotta play it and rough it up a little then set it in the corner in a little stand like it's nothing. When someone comes over and plays it it will blow their mind

It's like a brand new jeep...at first, you baby it, wash it, watch where you park...but after that first big scratch or ding...everything is on the table...to quote Joe Bonamassa..."all knobs to the right"...

Top Bottom