Should I Get a Supercharger For My Jeep JK ?

Brute

Hooked
Get a big effing V8...say a 6.4 Hemi, shorten the stroke to 6.2...add a supercharger...this will improve your 3.8....

WJCO

Meme King
Get a big effing V8...say a 6.4 Hemi, shorten the stroke to 6.2...add a supercharger...this will improve your 3.8....

I think your Jeep is the one and only exception to this thread, just because. Something like this comes to mind:

tactical-wheelbarrow.jpg

Brute

Hooked
You speak from experience, I assume.

What about the chocolate pudding v Nutella v peanut butter debate? Where do you stand on that?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I give both my dogs chocolate covered onions...they are still alive. I may have to switch to Nutella...maybe they'll start speaking Italian...

Gbint

Remember a saying us old mechanics have. The more power you extract, the less engine life you get in return...... automotive engineers never “ overbuild” components.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

sm31

...... automotive engineers never “ overbuild” components.

Haha! Sure seems like the American ones don't anyway. Every now and then we get lucky though.

I pushed 320 whp and about 220 ft/lbs of torque through a bone stock Acura Integra tranny for 40k miles. Then it was stolen. Thank you car thieves, wherever you are, for rescuing me from a car that (while fun as hell to drive) robbed me of my dignity. :beer:

Top Bottom