SEMA 2016 TEASER : Dynatrac Products Coming Your Way!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
dynatrac2.jpg

Hey everyone, I just got word from Dynatrac that they'll be unveiling more new product at the 2016 SEMA Show than ever before! I'm also told that they'll be launching several value packages that'll blow your minds! Below is a teaser list of things we can hope to see:

• New Dynatrac Axle Sets designed to fit customer needs at more affordable prices than ever
• An all-new axle housing that fills the need between a ProRock XD60™ semi-float rear and the ProRock 80™
• Missing links to build a truly ultimate ProRock XD60 front axle
• New steering components that address the real weak-link in the JK linkage

Anyone want to take some guesses as to what all that really means?

Be sure to follow Cindy and I next week as we cover SEMA 2016 LIVE and see for yourself :cool:

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Looking forward to the steering components. Jesus at this point they're just taking all of my money [emoji24]

JAGS

Hooked
Lower cost 44s? Maybe some power steering competition. Full float options. Wow, so many products.

Looking forward to the official reveal.

WJCO

Meme King
Maybe I should have waited on my custom steering for my axle swap. Oh well. I think they already gave us a hint that they may be coming out with a LP Rear 60 axle.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Really looking forward to seeing the steering components they release! I'm guessing tie rod and maybe non adjustable drag link for strength

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SPOOOBY

This will be interesting,cant wait for the video

If your not living and having fun,your dead already

SPOOOBY

[emoji115] with clearance and weight of a dana 30[emoji16]

If your not living and having fun,your dead already

sc_rhino

He mentioned in a facebook post about a pro rock 60 front and ff rear 60 for $12k. Also xd60 rear low pinion.

Liston
Instagram: black_rhino_jk

Buster3479

I've been calling Steve at least once every two weeks trying to figure out what the next steps for our rig will be. I was happy with the idea of an XD60 rear HP ff, but now I think my indecision and procrastination might be paying off! Can't wait to see what they offer!

podge

I just sent them an email about prices for new front and rear axles. Anxious to see what they come up with as I'll be ready to pull the trigger in January. REALLY anxious to see!:pop2:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Back on topic, I think a lot of people are going to be pretty excited to see what Dynatrac will be bringing out to SEMA this year :thumb:

Top Bottom