SEMA 2016 TEASER : Dynatrac Products Coming Your Way!

JamesWyatt

Anyone want to take some guesses as to what all that really means?

I don't know what it means, but I know what I hope it means: the upgraded front axle components from the 2017 Rubicon Recon (replaces Hard Rock) will be made available for non-Recons, and the better JL axle assemblies will be offered in JK variants.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OhNoTheJiggies

I'd love to see a steering setup. Rival to PSC or even just their own drag link flip setup. If it's the latter, I'll buy it the day it goes up for sale. Or even the day before if possible!

JAGS

Hooked
Back on topic, I think a lot of people are going to be pretty excited to see what Dynatrac will be bringing out to SEMA this year :thumb:

Being that they are a MANUFACTURER, it'd be silly for them not to :yup:

I'm really looking forward to see this. If it's anything close to what I'm thinking, sound like I'll be doing some upgrades.

I'm super stoked! I want/need some sort of upgrade to my steering I believe so I'm curious to what they bring out to sema!

I'm right there with you!

ScoobyCarolanNC

How does Dynatrac know what axles JLs will have??

On Ace Engineering's Instagram they were at Chrysler HQ teasing all kinds of stuff about the JL a week or two ago. My guess is the aftermarket gets early access so they can get a head start on design. I seem to remember it with the latest gen 'stang & rousch or someone of that caliber.

Sent from my duck blind.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
On Ace Engineering's Instagram they were at Chrysler HQ teasing all kinds of stuff about the JL a week or two ago. My guess is the aftermarket gets early access so they can get a head start on design. I seem to remember it with the latest gen 'stang & rousch or someone of that caliber.

Sent from my duck blind.

Not really, I've worked for more than one jeep company that worked direct with Mopar. They can't say shit and won't.

Last edited:

r2fasani

Not really, I've worked for more than one jeep company that worked direct with Mopar. They can't say shit and won't.

That just shows the quality of engineering some of the aftermarket companies have. To put out awesome stuff with no advanced notice and a very short turnaround is no easy thing. Of course, that also opens the door for crappy stuff to get turned out quickly too. That's (one reason) why I love this forum - solid advice and recommendations on worthwhile mods.

Ddays

Hooked
I think there is going to be some new full float options at very affordable prices coming out. I ordered an axle shaft off of them a few weeks ago and one of the guys mentioned they were going to have some full float options soon that would be
very competitive. I'm paraphrasing that last sentence but it makes sense now after thinking about it and reading through this thread again.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
WHAT IS IT ALREADY????? GET ON WITH IT, it's like the hot neighborhood divorcee teasing the local teenage boys.. For the love of god man tell us what it is!!!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! I'm working on it. Trying to make them into breaking news posts. I've got 5 posts to make and I'll try to get the first one up in just a bit.

Top Bottom