Scott's build of a 1981 CJ8 Scrambler

Brute

Hooked
Whoa whoa whoa... :)

Yeah, asking for the JK. Not planning on doing any trails with the Scrambler. Just a get around town mobile. It did remind me how much I love half doors though. Had them on my TJ back in the day. Would love some on the JK but we'll see. I'm digging those new SFZ half doors with hard uppers.

Aha...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Whoa whoa whoa... :)

Yeah, asking for the JK. Not planning on doing any trails with the Scrambler. Just a get around town mobile. It did remind me how much I love half doors though. Had them on my TJ back in the day. Would love some on the JK but we'll see. I'm digging those new SFZ half doors with hard uppers.

Your Scrambler is not going to like that...it will begin to look towards the woods with sad headlights...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

Not many updates. Did finally order a catalytic converter and air pump pulley though. Both should be here in the next couple days and then, in theory, I have all the parts necessary to pass emissions.

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Not many updates. Did finally order a catalytic converter and air pump pulley though. Both should be here in the next couple days and then, in theory, I have all the parts necessary to pass emissions.

What adventure it is trying to bring these old timers back up to code. Sometimes the hunt is fun, sometimes not so much.

GraniteCrystal

Taking the Scrambler in tomorrow to Farland Classic Restoration here in Denver. Going to get some estimates on having them do some work on it. If anyone has worked with them before, would welcome your feedback. They seem very capable based on previous builds but they haven't done many Jeeps. More Ferraris, Mercedes, Jaguars, etc

Brute

Hooked
Good luck Scott...looking my forward to seeing this wrapped up...are you going Ferrari Red...maybe some orange 🔥?

GraniteCrystal

Most of the Scramblers I see are red, silver, black, or tan. If I do custom paint, I want it to pop. Something totally custom. Here is one color I'm considering:

Screenshot_20171102-200247-432x428.png

Thoughts?

Jake, if you read this, can you photoshop that color on this pic?

IMG_20170912_160616.jpg

Top Bottom