Say Farewell & Celebrate the Life of Lisa Wade

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As some of you may know, our dear friend Lisa Wade of EVO Manufacturing and Off Road Evolution, recently passed away. If you're in the SoCal area or are willing to make the drive, the Wade family would like to invite everyone to come say farewell to this truly wonderful woman.

Lisa's Funeral will take place on December 10, 2021 @ 9:30 am and it will take place at the following cemetery:

Forest Lawn in Cypress
4471 Lincoln Avenue Fd 1051
Cypress, CA 90630

Also, the Wade's would like to invite everyone to come celebrate the heart warming life that Lisa lived, by joining them for big party following the funeral. This party will take place at the end of the Belmont Veterans Memorial Pier between 2-7 pm and tacos and beer will be provided.

Belmont Veterans Memorial Pier
Long Beach, CA 90803

If you plan on coming, please click on the link below to RSVP as it will help the Wade's to know how many people to account for.
https://us2.invit.vip/s/29c383

IMG_6687.jpg

jeeeep

Hooked
RIP Lisa, I will be there in spirit and wish the Wade family my deepest condolences for their loss.

Miss Boss

I’m so so sorry to hear of Lisa’s passing. She was such a welcoming, warm, caring woman and will be deeply missed! Thinking of Mel and the kiddos.

bkac

Caught the Bug
I’m so Glad I’m able to attend and also so thankful for the time I had to spend with Lisa. This world definitely lost an amazing, loving, selfless person that brought so much joy and laughter to everyone she was around. She will truly be missed but her impact on lives will live forever.

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Seeing the news was truly heartbreaking. Lisa was always absolutely awesome to me, my kids and even put up with my shenanigans. Huge and love to the Wade family. She will be truly missed.

Vudoo1

Sorry to hear about the passing of Lisa, my condolences to her family and friends. Lisa was always great to me when I spoke with her. Rest in peace Lisa.

jesse3638

Hooked
Unfortunately as of now I'm working but I'm going to see if I can set up a trade to attend this. The few times I interacted with her in the shop she was always so pleasant and loved seeing her the few times on the trail too. My condolences to the Wade's. God Speed Lisa!

I only know of her and Mel through your videos but she seemed so nice. I’m glad I had that. I know you guys were close and I’m sorry for your loss.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Lisa’s death is absolutely tragic. Prayers to the family.

I will be there to celebrate her memory and to support Mel and the kids.

SoCalRedrock

I'm shocked and sad to hear this tragic news. Lisa was always kind and helpful when visiting the shop. God bless her. My prayers will be with the Wade family during the holidays. I will try to attend the life celebration event, proudly in the Rubicon they helped build! 🙏

DMF

We are so sorry to hear of your loss. Our deepest condolences to the Wade family.

Dkdelgad

Sorry for your loss..I only know Lisa and Mel through your videos and they are great people. God Bless…

jorgelrod

Hooked
I saw the post on Instagram from Mel and it broke my heart. Glad to see that they are celebrating her life. My condolences to Mel amd the rest of the family.

DLW

My wife's name is also Lisa Wade, so this really caught me off guard.
My condolences and prayers go out to Mel and his family, so very sad to hear this.
RIP Lisa.

jackjr

So sad to hear of Lisa's passing. I always enjoyed seeing her in the videos and how she was liked by everyone.
My thought go out to Mel and the family,
jack

bluziron

Wishing all, prayers during this difficult time to the Wade family & friends! Let the joy of your memories calm your heart & bring joy to your sorrow. Let your grief remind you of love & happiness Lisa brought to all that knew her.

Top Bottom