Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
There's always a sucker why not try.

Surprisingly I've gotten a few hits. I figured I'd throw it up if it goes I'll buy a JL and start over.

And I know it's overpriced lol.

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Good looking rig, too! At that much I’d probably start over with a JL too if you can get it!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Spend a little more and get into this. Last I read the sale fell through and was back on the market. I think $75,000. This is definitely my favorite looking builds out there. Dynatrac-CODE1-Build-2-1-624x351.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Spend a little more and get into this. Last I read the sale fell through and was back on the market. I think $75,000. This is definitely my favorite looking builds out there. View attachment 352466

That was an awesome build. Hope it goes to someone they will actually put it to use

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Cmon powerball 🤞🤞

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It’s got a bit of cool factor but it’s hardly worth $75k+. It’s a sport. With aftermarket axles. You can buy that Jeep for $30k and the axles are $16. That’s about what it would be worth.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
It’s got a bit of cool factor but it’s hardly worth $75k+. It’s a sport. With aftermarket axles. You can buy that Jeep for $30k and the axles are $16. That’s about what it would be worth.

Yea I agree pricing is always high on these builds. It does take nice pictures though. Now I'm super curious on what you paid for yours. I thought you had mentioned you were aware of the motor problems. So I assumed you were after the axles and suspension mainly, with a plan to go V8 down the road.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yea I agree pricing is always high on these builds. It does take nice pictures though. Now I'm super curious on what you paid for yours. I thought you had mentioned you were aware of the motor problems. So I assumed you were after the axles and suspension mainly, with a plan to go V8 down the road.

The motor burned a little oil didn’t need to be replaced when I did. The hose from the pcv came disconnected and I didn’t investigate it enough before pulling it.

I paid well under half what they are asking for that thing. Under what a sport JL would cost.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
The motor burned a little oil didn’t need to be replaced when I did. The hose from the pcv came disconnected and I didn’t investigate it enough before pulling it.

I paid well under half what they are asking for that thing. Under what a sport JL would cost.

That's cool so you weren't out much after replacing the motor. And you got rock solid components already to go.

Top Bottom