Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
OK, now I'm too curious to not ask. A fridge in my Jeep? Is this really hundreds of dollars better than a cooler with some ice packs?

Hands down the best purchase I've made. If I lived on the east coast again where you really don't wheel to destinations maybe not. But the the west coast jeepers it's a must.

When your camping for more than a day you risk having warm beer and no stores for Ice anywhere

jeeeep

Hooked
Just going to post the same thing. Same deal on 4wd.com of course

saw that, the web page is the same as 4WP but makes sense since it's the same parent company.

This is the 1st thing I've bought from 4wp in over 3 yrs! good deal and I've been wanting one a long time.

dry ice is good if you need to keep things frozen for a few days but ice in Texas summers doesn't last long.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
So glad you guys posted that up. I just placed my order. That's a hell of a deal for that fridge and cover.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
It's insulated and padded which may provide a bit of extra protection. That's good because I intend to take the fridge out of my jeep when I set up camp for more than one night.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
It's insulated and padded which may provide a bit of extra protection. That's good because I intend to take the fridge out of my jeep when I set up camp for more than one night.

I need to get the cover. It's better than nothing sitting in the back of the jk8

JeepJeep75

Those look real nice fellas. I am looking to get the 60L with cover but only the 47L was on sale. [emoji52] Hoping for another sale soon, on the bigger one. Fingers crossed....

Top Bottom