Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING

P1TBU11

I haven't read this entire thread so this may have been pointed out already but Atlas Offroad sells the EVO Quarter Pounder with the stinger for $579.95. ($779.95 for aluminum).

07JKSahara

In Hayward/Castro Valley (NorCal) there's 3" rancho springs and 4 Rs9k adj for sale. I'm not affiliated, but for one of the newbies it would be a good start to a lift for a little cheaper. It was on CL, you can find it by searching "jk"

jkruiser

I haven't read this entire thread so this may have been pointed out already but Atlas Offroad sells the EVO Quarter Pounder with the stinger for $579.95. ($779.95 for aluminum).

I was checking out this site, wasn't able to find this deal.

JeepJeep75

Woo hoo!!!!! Waiting for this sale!!! Thanks guys!!!![emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji4]

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
OK, now I'm too curious to not ask. A fridge in my Jeep? Is this really hundreds of dollars better than a cooler with some ice packs?

For multiday/week long camping trips it would be perfect. Yea, you can get a cooler that can keep ice for that long but the ease of the fridge can't be beat. :yup:

Top Bottom