Rubicon Trail Summer Run and Camping Fun

Let's Pick A Date

• Saturday June 9th , 2018

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Saturday August 4, 2018

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

bbjeep91

As long as my wife isn't in the hospital having our baby that weekend ( she's due end of August ) I'd love to join y'all if you wouldn't mind.

bbjeep91

As long as my wife isn't in the hospital having our baby that weekend ( she's due end of August ) I'd love to join y'all if you wouldn't mind.

Hey there i noticed you have only 5 posts and haven't given us a wave, i really don't know you as other don't hop over to the give us a wave section and introduce yourself, also you will need to show some support and interest on the forum before i will add you.

Brute

Hooked
Dan, just trying to get a ball park idea on the timeline for this run so I can mesh with running Fordyce afterwards during Sierra Trek...I know it's early in the planning stage.

Are we meeting and camping the first night at your cabin on Sat Aug 4th, then getting to the trailhead for the Rubicon the next morning Sun Aug 5th? Is the trailhead going to be by Loon Lake off of Icehouse Road?

What are your camping ideas?...1st night on the trail at Buck Lake Sun Aug 5th...then 2nd night at Rubicon Springs Mon Aug 6th?...then off the trail Tue Aug 7th? Are you planning on heading back to your cabin after the trail run, or is it adios after when get off the trail and air back up?

I know, I'm anal...just trying to figure out where I should make accommodations between the Rubicon and Fordyce...might have to rent a boat in Lake Tahoe and get some fishing/drinking in...

A.J.

Stephanie and I would love to join you. Maybe list until we work out details. We are heading down to Hot August nights afterwards. Never done Rubicon. Would love to meet some new fellow jeepers.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dan, just trying to get a ball park idea on the timeline for this run so I can mesh with running Fordyce afterwards during Sierra Trek...I know it's early in the planning stage.

Are we meeting and camping the first night at your cabin on Sat Aug 4th, then getting to the trailhead for the Rubicon the next morning Sun Aug 5th? Is the trailhead going to be by Loon Lake off of Icehouse Road?

What are your camping ideas?...1st night on the trail at Buck Lake Sun Aug 5th...then 2nd night at Rubicon Springs Mon Aug 6th?...then off the trail Tue Aug 7th? Are you planning on heading back to your cabin after the trail run, or is it adios after when get off the trail and air back up?

I know, I'm anal...just trying to figure out where I should make accommodations between the Rubicon and Fordyce...might have to rent a boat in Lake Tahoe and get some fishing/drinking in...

Hey Brute, my plan was to meet up at the property on Friday and then head to the trail head at loon lake off of Ice House, and then stay at buck lake for the night and then the second night at Rubicon springs and off the trail on the 7th, i was going to see what everyone had in mind we could explore around the Tahoe area or head back to the property and do some fishing and have dinner and then head out the next morning. I will keep you posted and send you a private message further in the details within a couple days.

Brute

Hooked
Hey Brute, my plan was to meet up at the property on Friday and then head to the trail head at loon lake off of Ice House, and then stay at buck lake for the night and then the second night at Rubicon springs and off the trail on the 7th, i was going to see what everyone had in mind we could explore around the Tahoe area or head back to the property and do some fishing and have dinner and then head out the next morning. I will keep you posted and send you a private message further in the details within a couple days.

Right on...that works for me; mahalo

Top Bottom