Robar's 2012 Unlimited Rubi...

Robar

The Enforcer
Tires & Wheels

On 06/12/13, I placed an order with Discount Tire Direct for a set of five 35x12.50 17 Fierce Attitude MT tires and five Black Rhino Imperial wheels (Matte black). The wheels are 9" with -12 offset, which gives me 4.5" of back spacing. Today, 06/19/13, the wheels and tires arrived in my driveway, so I did the only logical thing. I took off of work early. Here is a few pics of my afternoon upgrade. Keep in mind that I am only running an EVO 1.5" leveling kit and flat fenders.

35in tires n wheels resize2.jpg 35in tires n wheels resize3.jpg 35in tires n wheels resize8.jpg 35in tires n wheels resize9.jpg 35in tires n wheels resize11.jpg 35in tires n wheels resize14.jpg 35in tires n wheels resize17.jpg 35in tires n wheels resize19.jpg

After lowering the air pressure I took it for a drive to see how it feels and if there is any rubbing at full turn. The tires rode fine with only a little hum and there was no rubbing while turning either direction. I will have to probably trim the back of the pinch seam.

Last edited:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I really like the new tires! It always surprises me just how much tires change the look of a Jeep. Very nice! :thumb:

mtnbiker995

I really got with it this week. I added some Mopar wheel locks. My main purpose for these is to keep my spare, my spare.
Also removed the muffler. Sounded like crap so I put it back on. I guess I'll wait for MBPR to come out with something for the 2012.

Leave the muffler on and remove the resonator!

mrmet1983

Love the silver I have the billet also, not a fan of color match fenders and top but now that I see it in silver I love it. Nice job

Sent from my JK

Jackal01

Looks great with just the level and tires. :yup:

Discount has always treated me well. My current wheels and tires came from them. They also knocked off 20 bucks per wheel since the wheels I wanted were on B/O.

mrmet1983

Looks great with just the level and tires. :yup:

Discount has always treated me well. My current wheels and tires came from them. They also knocked off 20 bucks per wheel since the wheels I wanted were on B/O.

DTD is great they will help you and work with you anyway they can , shipping is free and crazy fast considering what they are shipping. Can't say a bad thing about DTD

Sent from my JK

Top Bottom