Rear bumper needs to hold a 40" tire

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Chris, I was serious. If you need help/tools removing cabinets from the garage let me know. I'm not that far away,.

Hightower

Yup, take that cabinet out. I have plenty of power tools!

At Christmas maybe I need to have a (barn raising) cabinet moving BBQ. I supply beverages, meat and salad you guys come with tools strong backs ideas of how to make it work.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412347253.012329.jpg

Driver driver GAS!
WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This is why asking for ideas is so awesome. I get a tire carrier I like and have wanted for years and Meagan will fit in the new garage! Eddie how does sold sound?

LOL!! I'll dig it out and will bring it down with me the next time I head down to SoCal. I can probably drop it off with one of the usual suspects. If you need it sooner, let me know and I'll see what I can do to have it shipped somewhere.

Hightower

LOL!! I'll dig it out and will bring it down with me the next time I head down to SoCal. I can probably drop it off with one of the usual suspects. If you need it sooner, let me know and I'll see what I can do to have it shipped somewhere.

Eddie I'll txt u about it
thx brother.

Driver driver GAS!
WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
How tall is the ceiling in the garage? Why not install a half cabinet where the Jeep has to go to just above the height of the stinger? Does that make sense? You don't have to lose any cabinet space and you can keep your stinger and get a carrier. I'm sure you could figure out a way to install a second half cabinet somewhere else so you haven't lost any storage space.

David1tontj

How tall is the ceiling in the garage? Why not install a half cabinet where the Jeep has to go to just above the height of the stinger? Does that make sense? You don't have to lose any cabinet space and you can keep your stinger and get a carrier. I'm sure you could figure out a way to install a second half cabinet somewhere else so you haven't lost any storage space.

This is more what I was thinking! Being in construction, my mind always goes there. It would be super easy, and he could even just modify the existing cabinet to work.

Hightower

This is more what I was thinking! Being in construction, my mind always goes there. It would be super easy, and he could even just modify the existing cabinet to work.

I agree with you guys. I am a little limited in the space I can steal for the jeep because this garage is required for parking of a second vehicle. Our condo is a part time rental property that requires a parking space in the garage.

Driver driver GAS!
WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I agree with you guys. I am a little limited in the space I can steal for the jeep because this garage is required for parking of a second vehicle. Our condo is a part time rental property that requires a parking space in the garage.

Driver driver GAS!
WAYALIFE mobile app

It's only about two hours from me. I can bring my chainsaw for any finishing work that needs to be done. :brows:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I have plenty of space in my garage and am only about 1 hour from your desert oasis Chris. Eddie hit me up if needed for storage.

Overlander is a great wrecker too so if the cabinets need to be "clearanced" let him know :crazyeyes:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Driver driver GAS!
WAYALIFE mobile app

Park the jeep at my house, I'll make sure it gets oil changes :)

Hightower

I appreciate all the storage offers but I want Megan to fit in the Larsen desert oasis. I'll be in town after Christmas how about we go wheeling in JV for the day come back fire up the BBQ mix a few cocktails and see what we can design with a chainsaw and two hammers. Who is in?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I appreciate all the storage offers but I want Megan to fit in the Larsen desert oasis. I'll be in town after Christmas how about we go wheeling in JV for the day come back fire up the BBQ mix a few cocktails and see what we can design with a chainsaw and two hammers. Who is in?

Just to clarify, the construction comes well after the beer has been flowing correct?

:cheesy:

Top Bottom