Real Men Don't Get "Offended": The Grown-Ass Men Getting Butthurt Thread

Clem319

Real Men Don't Get "Offended": The Grown-Ass Men Getting Butthurt Thread

I invite you to Austin. Tell me how normal you think shit is after that. While I agree the nuts (on both sides) are a minority, I assure you they are gaining traction every day.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463683073.827590.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463683081.575429.jpg it was not what I was expecting when I went last year.

jeeeep

Hooked
this is perfect!
i was in the elevator having a conversation with a client, politics came up and some "millenial" let us know what we were discussing was offending him.
i told him since he wasn't invited to be part of the conversation how he felt didn't matter and that life can be uncomfortable, grow up and stop hiding behind "I'm offended"
such a pussy generation

WJCO

Meme King
this is perfect!
i was in the elevator having a conversation with a client, politics came up and some "millenial" let us know what we were discussing was offending him.
i told him since he wasn't invited to be part of the conversation how he felt didn't matter and that life can be uncomfortable, grow up and stop hiding behind "I'm offended"
such a pussy generation

That's awesome!

Evil

this is perfect!
such a pussy generation

Did he have to run to a "safe zone" :cheesy:

jeeeep

Hooked
Did he have to run to a "safe zone" :cheesy:

ha!

that phrase gets me riled lol...when my daughter tries to use it when I make a comment, I force her to back it up with thought and opinion not just "I'm offended" and think that's the end of a comment or conversation. I make her think and look at a much larger picture not just the bullshit micro view that's going by all the whiners.

it's made her stop saying it, at least to me, and actually express thoughts that she can support, hell she's even made comments where she would normally tell me it's offensive! As long as she has thought and opinion, I'm good with it :thumb:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I think they use the, "I'm offended," thing, when they don't have a good argument or defense. If I say it, I don't care if you are offended.

FastZach

this is perfect!
such a pussy generation

Can I ask what you were talking about that was so "offensive"?

jeeeep

Hooked
Can I ask what you were talking about that was so "offensive"?

we were talking about how the LGBT and black lives matter became such a political hot button when there are more serious and real issues to deal with.

I can't even remember which part was said that this person found "offensive" ...I'm sure I said something sarcastic/funny, there was laughter involved

Exodus 4x4

we were talking about how the LGBT and black lives matter became such a political hot button when there are more serious and real issues to deal with.

I can't even remember which part was said that this person found "offensive" ...I'm sure I said something sarcastic/funny, there was laughter involved

It doesn't matter what it is, they're all just looking for something to bitch about.

WJCO

Meme King

^This is 100% true. Even more reason for an ignorant lemming to get offended. They do not want to hear Truth. They just want to feel good.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug

No shit, right? You see, that goes to my point, that the Liberally biased media has their own agenda and it has little to do with what most Americans want. Look at this link for a second: http://www.gallup.com/poll/1675/most-important-problem.aspx

It goes on to talk about how the "most important problem" is Economic issues at 40% (as of April 6-10, 2016. Race relations/Racism had anywhere between a 5-7% rating while Gay Rights Issues were less than 0.05%!!!

Trust me guys, these issues are not at the forefront, only sensational in order to allow the media outlets the ability to produce more shows and sell to more advertisers. The world we live in is really quite okay and let us now get so wrapped up in the media hype.

Top Bottom