RC feb 7th???

I dont see why thats a problem! just time a trail that leads that way and the group can drop you off at the lot!

Cool! Worst case a group of three jeeps can go to the lot then so there is always more than one jeep. But if we did a close trail that would work even better!

I'll still give a final word if I am coming.

Depending on the trail heading out on your own is usually fine...well that's what I did when I broke my rear ds

Work sucks!!!! I need to see pictures and lots of them. I will be putting in my axles tomorrow in my cold ass garage. Maybe I will do it in the snow covered driveway in honor of you hardcore wheelers who will be having fun at RC...., nope! I do wish I was there for this one. Pictures please.

Work sucks!!!! I need to see pictures and lots of them. I will be putting in my axles tomorrow in my cold ass garage. Maybe I will do it in the snow covered driveway in honor of you hardcore wheelers who will be having fun at RC...., nope! I do wish I was there for this one. Pictures please.

You and me both brother. I'm going to be going down March 14th and possibly again in May. Hopefully we can get a wal group set up

Please contact Steve tonight if anyone needs something i will be driving and he can call me if need be!

Does anyone know if Rausch still has an air station? If so would it be open now?

Yes they still have the air stations like always. The only time you run into issues with it is when you get back to the lot after the main building closes and the shut the air off. If your leaving early your not going to run into that issue tho

your stuff is already in the jeep! also you drive safe too.

Trip stuff please let us know so we are not waiting in the lot for someone that is not coming please post up a check if you are still coming!!

Park opens at 8AM so lets try an all be in the lot at 8-8:15 getting ready. trails by 8:30!

Geens and light blues

Dannymalkin
Sheafadelic.........CHECK....
Hinrich ............CHECK....
Merlin
Parkerfly5150 .......CHECK....
Enemec1
Recurve (with some black ops, we will get you on a couple) .........CHECK....

Blues and blacks and red

Cozdude with JK_Jimmy as gunner!...........CHECK....
Hinrich .........CHECK....
Noroad with Drakknight1999 as gunner!.........CHECK....
Jnabird333.........CHECK....
Grnhorn.........CHECK....
Quitstarting +pass.........CHECK....
Dom + pass.........CHECK....

Maybe:

Dkronk
Kingcopperhead
Ogkevin
Wrangler
Drobicon

Updated (10 characters)

Yes they still have the air stations like always. The only time you run into issues with it is when you get back to the lot after the main building closes and the shut the air off. If your leaving early your not going to run into that issue tho

Thanks steve

your stuff is already in the jeep! also you drive safe too.

Trip stuff please let us know so we are not waiting in the lot for someone that is not coming please post up a check if you are still coming!!

Park opens at 8AM so lets try an all be in the lot at 8-8:15 getting ready. trails by 8:30!

Geens and light blues

Dannymalkin
Sheafadelic.........CHECK....
Hinrich ............CHECK....
Merlin
Parkerfly5150 .......CHECK....
Enemec1 .......CHECK....
Recurve (with some black ops, we will get you on a couple) .........CHECK....

Blues and blacks and red

Cozdude with JK_Jimmy as gunner!...........CHECK....
Hinrich .........CHECK....
Noroad with Drakknight1999 as gunner!.........CHECK....
Jnabird333.........CHECK....
Grnhorn.........CHECK....
Quitstarting +pass.........CHECK....
Dom + pass.........CHECK....

Maybe:

Dkronk
Kingcopperhead
Ogkevin
Wrangler
Drobicon

Updated again!

Yeah i should of left tonight i hate getting up early.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom