RC feb 7th???

How hard are the trails at RC? Could a stock jku handle most of them providing it had a few skids and rock guards.

How hard are the trails at RC? Could a stock jku handle most of them providing it had a few skids and rock guards.

You can run greens and some blues easily stock. In the snow you will be fine on both.

anybody local to philly that is heading up that wants to meet to convoy up?

I'm leaving west Chester no later than 5:30 because I am meeting noroad and jnabird at the hotel before we hit rc. More than welcome to join even tho it's really early

You can run greens and some blues easily stock. In the snow you will be fine on both.

I'm leaving west Chester no later than 5:30 because I am meeting noroad and jnabird at the hotel before we hit rc. More than welcome to join even tho it's really early
meeting at comfort inn?

meeting at comfort inn?

Yes but only because noroad and I need to do some last minute prep and I need to drop my old d30 axle off because jnabird is taking it back to Ohio with him. I'm not wheeling all day with an axle in my jeep lol

Yes but only because noroad and I need to do some last minute prep and I need to drop my old d30 axle off because jnabird is taking it back to Ohio with him. I'm not wheeling all day with an axle in my jeep lol

Wow the axle actually fits in a 2 door? Would have been good to know since I rented a truck to pick up my 44 from the shipping company when it arrived in NY!

Have a blast guys, wish I could have made it to give Coz a proper send off to basic.

Is anyone coming up north interstate 81 ?
I live near pa state line an can meet you on one of the exits. Hagerstown to chambersburg area

Wow the axle actually fits in a 2 door? Would have been good to know since I rented a truck to pick up my 44 from the shipping company when it arrived in NY!

Have a blast guys, wish I could have made it to give Coz a proper send off to basic.

Yea you gotta slide the seat forward a little but it will fit. Hope my passenger jk jimmy doesn't mind for the ride up to the hotel tomorrow morning

sooo jeeps packed, smashed my finger up pretty good doing it lol thank got its not the important hand! We will be rolling out at about 6pm, i think i need to hit a car wash first as i cant see out the jeep there is so much salt.

Have a great time guys! Looking forward to seeing some good photos!

In the words of Eddie, "Keep the shiny side up and all four on the floor!" :thumb:

sooo jeeps packed, smashed my finger up pretty good doing it lol thank got its not the important hand! We will be rolling out at about 6pm, i think i need to hit a car wash first as i cant see out the jeep there is so much salt.

Our Jeep is about 50% packed. (I'm having trouble finding room for 3 peoples stuff and trail gear in the 2-door :thinking: ) We are pulling out around 4pm.

Sorry about the finger:yup:

See ya'll soon.

Our Jeep is about 50% packed. (I'm having trouble finding room for 3 peoples stuff and trail gear in the 2-door :thinking: ) We are pulling out around 4pm.

Sorry about the finger:yup:

See ya'll soon.

If you are having a hard time getting tools in there feel free to leave some at home as i think between steve, john, and I we could start a shop!

thanks

Just finished torquing the front end. Decided not to grease my control arms till I get back cause I'm lazy lol. I will be packing the jeep tonight since I need help loading up the axle. I should be at the hotel between 7-7:30 so we can get the axle out and run my Arb line. Drive safe you two!

Just finished torquing the front end. Decided not to grease my control arms till I get back cause I'm lazy lol. I will be packing the jeep tonight since I need help loading up the axle. I should be at the hotel between 7-7:30 so we can get the axle out and run my Arb line. Drive safe you two!

your stuff is already in the jeep! also you drive safe too.

Trip stuff please let us know so we are not waiting in the lot for someone that is not coming please post up a check if you are still coming!!

Park opens at 8AM so lets try an all be in the lot at 8-8:15 getting ready. trails by 8:30!

Geens and light blues

Dannymalkin
Sheafadelic.........CHECK....
Hinrich ............CHECK....
Merlin
Parkerfly5150
Enemec1
Recurve (with some black ops, we will get you on a couple) .........CHECK....

Blues and blacks and red

Cozdude with JK_Jimmy as gunner!...........CHECK....
Hinrich .........CHECK....
Noroad with Drakknight1999 as gunner!.........CHECK....
Jnabird333.........CHECK....
Grnhorn.........CHECK....
Quitstarting +pass.........CHECK....
Dom + pass.........CHECK....

Maybe:

Dkronk
Kingcopperhead
Ogkevin
Wrangler
Drobicon

Last edited:
Top Bottom