rausch creek 4/12 feeler

My room is booked. My son is coming with me as a passenger. I am excited, and I will try the doors off if the weather is nice.

Cost doesn't mean to much on a good lift prob in the 2600 to 3000 range do it right once the upgrade to coilovers like me lol haha. And i do all labor but i do agree i might have her ride in a jeep with evo coils maybe that will do the trick. Would save me a day of labor at least lol

I'll being saving you a day in labor just having my father around to assist you in issuing big boy toys like the cutting torch! But we will see what we do to her... :)

well they had one available for double the damn price. what a joke. oh well,hopefully a room opens up at the comfort inn and I can cancel that one.

Did you book online or over the phone? Sometimes if you book over the phone they will work with you, especially since the comfort inn next door is cheaper.

Worth a try..

over the phone. I mentioned RC but that didn't make a difference. I'm just gonna call comfort inn everyday and hope for a cancelation

over the phone. I mentioned RC but that didn't make a difference. I'm just gonna call comfort inn everyday and hope for a cancelation

Deff check online ill check now to lol we are having a wench fest fri night and putting on some armor lol beer also lol

Deff check online ill check now to lol we are having a wench fest fri night and putting on some armor lol beer also lol

I checked online for comfort and it says all booked and the price is the same online for Hampton. a wrench fest? lol

Top Bottom