rausch creek 4/12 feeler

At one time I had 13 Jeeps headed there with me... They have been dropping like flies for all kinds of reasons. :crazyeyes: (The 7-8hr drive scares many of my group off.) Personally, I think RC is worth it. I plan to drag them through some Blues, but not Blacks. Since I am the "lead" on this trip it would be in poor taste of me to ditch them. Especially since one confirmed is VERY green to wheeling.

The lunch meet-up sounds good for sure.

Where are you guys all staying?

Where are you guys all staying?

Three at the Hampton Inn, (myself being one). One other rented a cabin somewhere. Most of the uncommitted ones are planning on camping. We will be rolling into town Friday night around 8-30-9. We are not staying Sunday night so we will be pulling out from RC around noon on Sunday.

Three at the Hampton Inn, (myself being one). One other rented a cabin somewhere. Most of the uncommitted ones are planning on camping. We will be rolling into town Friday night around 8-30-9. We are not staying Sunday night so we will be pulling out from RC around noon on Sunday.

Depending on these guys im going to camp or hotel it fri and sat night out on sunday morning!

Sounds like it will be a lot of fun. I still have a bit of a ways to go before i convince myself to go on the diamonds.

Who has 35s for me to borrow???
hahahahah jk. I wish. Have fun you guys!

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Who has 35s for me to borrow???
hahahahah jk. I wish. Have fun you guys!

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Haha soon enough my friend. We just ordered Julies jeep yest so 8 weeks till hydro blue wrangler shows up for me to lift lol!

Hydro blue? I wish jeeps website was better with showing colors.

Yaa in person the color is BA and online it ok its a dark bright blue if u get that lol

this one andrew??

attachment.php

yea that would look good on a 2 door. cant wait to see it after she gets it and brings it down to Rausch to get all dirty :yup:

Ya it comes on 32s lol but she wants a long arm and 35s or 37s lol more fun more me i guess

Ya it comes on 32s lol but she wants a long arm and 35s or 37s lol more fun more me i guess

Depends upon lift high if she will even need a long arm. If you think about it she can get the 3" enforcer and run 35's with stock flares then cut them later and do 37's

Sent from my iPhone

Depends upon lift high if she will even need a long arm. If you think about it she can get the 3" enforcer and run 35's with stock flares then cut them later and do 37's

Sent from my iPhone

Ya thats what i said but she was pretty forward that she wants a long arm lol just cuz i have one prob lol

Ya thats what i said but she was pretty forward that she wants a long arm lol just cuz i have one prob lol

just have her look at the cost for a long arm and she might change her mind lol plus if she is going to keep it low they will be over kill.

just have her look at the cost for a long arm and she might change her mind lol plus if she is going to keep it low they will be over kill.

Cost doesn't mean to much on a good lift prob in the 2600 to 3000 range do it right once the upgrade to coilovers like me lol haha. And i do all labor but i do agree i might have her ride in a jeep with evo coils maybe that will do the trick. Would save me a day of labor at least lol

Top Bottom