Rausch Creek 10/03/15

wait what gears do you have andrew? I may need to drive yours to finally push myself to get off the 4.10s

ok cool, I was thinking about going 4.88 anyway....wonder whats best with my t-case tho hmm.

I would do 5.13 iFFF it wasnt a DD, for you its gona be preference as u have the t case to slow it down, 5.13s would deff crawl slower.

Last edited:
Ill have to test out both if you can make it. Wanna check out the hydro assist as well anyway.

No problem. I have the 4:1 T-case so it will be a bit more of an apple-to-apple comparison. The problem with the charts (and a point Eddie has tried to make) is it only accounts for the gearing and RPM changes. You also have to account for the fact you are turning MUCH heavier wheels and tires which have MUCH more inertia than the factory wheel and tire combo. In order to overcome this and get "stock" performance you will often have to go one more gear size than the mathematical equivalent.

32s with 4.10s goes work out to the closest RPM of 37s with 4.88s but to get similar performance you will need 5.13s.

If I don't do something colossally stupid on the NC run, I'm in.

Still the same stock (where it counts) 2 door Sport.

I'd like to challenge myself and gain experience so whatever color routes are not training wheels but not death traps is the group I would like to be with.

If I don't do something colossally stupid on the NC run, I'm in.

Still the same stock (where it counts) 2 door Sport.

I'd like to challenge myself and gain experience so whatever color routes are not training wheels but not death traps is the group I would like to be with.

When is tiny growing up? :cheesy: I kid I kid

Ok guy after talking to a number of people about wanting a trip to Rausch creek in the future we came up with this saturday! This trip out we are going to have it open it everyone that wants to wheel, depending on the number of rigs we will make more then one group. If we have enough people there with be a group running each level (blacks, blues, greens) so please tell us if you are interested in joining so I can get a jump on groups. I would like to keep each group size to a max of ten rigs, If you have any questions at all please post up or PM me! We also please ask that you have a CB in your rig, (recommended)!

Before posting up please tell me!
1) your jeeps info
2) your level (beginner, intermediate, advanced, ext)
3) what type of trails you would like to run (black, blue, green)
optional
4) also add if you wouldnt mind being a group leader (if so please add level)

Rausch Creek Park
http://rc4x4.org/

Address
453 Molleystown Rd, Tremont, PA 17981

Where I will be staying friday and saturday night!
The comfort inn , Pine grove, PA
https://www.choicehotels.com/pennsylvania/pine-grove/comfort-inn-hotels/pa130/rates

A list of other places to camp/stay!
http://rc4x4.org/park-information/camping-lodging/

Meet in Rausch creek parking lot on the left side between 8:00AM(please be early if you need a hand). This will allow everyone to meet and Rausch time to register with the front office.

Going!

blues/blacks/ spot of reds group
1)Noroad- (Andrew)- 37s with rear locker
2)youngfire-(Julie)- 35s- armor
3)Jkwrang-(mike) -35s -armor
4)MR.Ty--35s-locked
5)hinrichs-(Jim)-35 locked, winch
6)GregMort13- 37s- with rear locker
7)Spudcannons- 35s-locked

Blues group
1)
2)Jeep2010- 35s- with rear locker
3)Yeti14-37s-winch

Green group
1)
2)scull20-(ryan) stock rubi
3)Sheaffadelic-(nick)- 33s

Maybes
1)noroad's friend (Dan) TJ locked on 35s (black group)
2)Cozdude (steve)
3)jnabird333
4)MICP3309 (Tom). JKUR - 37s, locked Front and Rear, winch.

Count me in. New rig. 37s, locked, armored up. Throw me in with the blacks

Top Bottom