Rausch Creek 10/03/15

noroad

Well a lot will depend on what suspension I decide to run on the new one, which I am leaning towards bolt ons which I know wont show up in time.

what are you doing with the plush rides?

I'm getting closer to being able to lock this in.. I'm able to get out of work, wife's fine with it so, I just need it to get a little closer before I can commit 100 percent. I'm getting psyched. Should I worry about booking the hotel sooner rather than later or is it usually not an issue getting a room?

I would book sooner then later the comfort inn gets pretty booked up(I think they have free cancelation and its pay when you arrive)

Andrew, if youv'e got room go ahead and throw me in a group as a probably. Ive never been there but, Im game to run whatever trails you think my rig can tackle without holding everyone up too much. 35s, armor, open/open.

will doo man!

Well, some stuff is in motion for me. Please move me to the maybe list and to the green/blue trails. If I do come I am going to have my 2yr old with me so I'll need to be able to jet if need be.

Ok keep us posted, and I think mike is bringing his boys!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Tyler, since youve been to Rausch, maybe you can point me to the right group for my rig since you saw it on the trails.

I haven't done any of the black trails at RC but I think you'll be fine in that group. :thumb:

09blackruby

Thanks Noroad. You were correct. I was able to book a room at the Comfort Inn and won't need to pay till I get there. 1 step closer, room booked....

For others, they did say they'd like a 1 week cancelation notice if needed.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Little update. Called and booked my room for the night of the 2nd and the night of the 3rd. I requested a ground level room so if anyone doesn't get one feel free to put your doors or whatever in my room!

Also Overtimes not stacking up like it was supposed to so i might not be locked and regeared by the trip. If thats the case I'm gonna stick to blues! Look forward to meeting and seeing everyone again!

scull20

Just called to book my room for Friday and Saturday!

Seems like everyone's calling at once hah...the second I said I needed a room for October the guy on the phone said "2nd and the 3rd for Rausch creek?" before I could say another word lol.

seanb123

Found some time at work today set up the trail map for the blue group. Lots of fun trails with room, of course, to improvise. If any members want to change or request specific trails just let me know

Rhin0247

Little update. Called and booked my room for the night of the 2nd and the night of the 3rd. I requested a ground level room so if anyone doesn't get one feel free to put your doors or whatever in my room!

Also Overtimes not stacking up like it was supposed to so i might not be locked and regeared by the trip. If thats the case I'm gonna stick to blues! Look forward to meeting and seeing everyone again!

Didn't even think of requesting a ground floor room... I might take you up on that

noroad

Just drag a JKU hardtop right by the front desk and up into the elevator... It could work

O we do it all the time we make the place look like a chop shop, we have only fit a 2dr hard top in the elevator so not sure the 4dr would fit.

scull20

I've got my 4-Door Rubi rails taking space in my garage...hardware too. They've got some tender lovin' with some scratches here and there...but are still 100% functional.

First come first served for the nominal fee of my admission to Rausch for the day. ($35)

We could bolt them up the night before or day of in the lot at Rausch...shouldn't take more than 15 min.

-Ryan

Also have that OEM crossmember "skid-bar" that needed to be removed for the ProTek install. Not sure if that will be of use to anyone, but also up for grabs.

Rhin0247

I've got my 4-Door Rubi rails taking space in my garage...hardware too. They've got some tender lovin' with some scratches here and there...but are still 100% functional.

First come first served for the nominal fee of my admission to Rausch for the day. ($35)

We could bolt them up the night before or day of in the lot at Rausch...shouldn't take more than 15 min.

-Ryan

Also have that OEM crossmember "skid-bar" that needed to be removed for the ProTek install. Not sure if that will be of use to anyone, but also up for grabs.

Bring the rails... we will bolt them to the misses 4-door and I will gladly pay your admission.

epetry

Alright guys it's official, I will be joining this run to Rausch creek! Supper excited. I want to run green and blue.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439388525.959789.jpg

Just got vacation approval, and the wife is game for a road trip so....looks like we will be making the trek to Rausch.

Just got vacation approval, and the wife is game for a road trip so....looks like we will be making the trek to Rausch.

Awesome! When how are you headed there? Convoy?

Edit add a warning that I travel 70 MPH or 5 over (which ever is lower).

Last edited:
Top Bottom