Rausch Creek - 08Feb2013

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Great day guys!! I had a blast leading the convoy. Here are the pics I have, my brother is going to email the rest cause he can't send them thru text.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391907148.751112.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391907159.988244.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391907174.498133.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391907187.534506.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391907199.330789.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391907207.422130.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391907222.153622.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391907230.410239.jpg

And of course my hand..... That story (and videos) to come later for those that were not there today lol
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391907284.066361.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Tackerdown

Banned
and that big hipped girl broke through the ice:eek:and got stuck
Lmao that was funny.
Great day guys!! I had a blast leading the convoy. Here are the pics I have, my brother is going to email the rest cause he can't send them thru text.

View attachment 68077
View attachment 68078
View attachment 68080
View attachment 68081
View attachment 68082
View attachment 68083
View attachment 68084
View attachment 68085

And of course my hand..... That story (and videos) to come later for those that were not there today lol
View attachment 68086

Sent from my iPhone

Looks like some ice rash ouch. Cool pics.

KP that hole is about waist deep at one point lol. In some of the old pics there are a few that have fallen into that hole. I have a pic of Lane87 in there coming the other way before it got to bad.

Great pics, sad we missed you guys this trip.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

beans

Great time today, wish I could have stayed for dinner. Happy bday again nubs! Hope someone got a pic of me sledding....

ohhhhhh we got it on glorious video and its definitely making the cut :) It will take several days edit and finish-- we got about 257 clips to go through :D It was a really great day!! :) :)

Tackerdown

Banned
ohhhhhh we got it on glorious video and its definitely making the cut :) It will take several days edit and finish-- we got about 257 clips to go through :D It was a really great day!! :) :)

I can't wait to see this. Remember no Wayalife productions. Lol

beans

I can't wait to see this. Remember no Wayalife productions. Lol

Lesson learned :) :)

Hey...I do need everyones make, mods et al so I can put them in the video with your handle :)
My husband says viewers love to put names to faces and they want to know what makes their jeep special :) If everyone who was there could post it here or pm me that would be VERY awesome!!!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Hey...I do need everyones make, mods et al so I can put them in the video with your handle :)
My husband says viewers love to put names to faces and they want to know what makes their jeep special :) If everyone who was there could post it here or pm me that would be VERY awesome!!!

Steve, and for mods you can see them in my profile

Sent from my iPhone

DKronk42

Were back home in NEPA, thanks for the hell of a good time folks!!! We will be back!!! And hopefully bigger and better!

DKronk42

Dave & kristen, bone stock 2014 sport, anvil 2 door.

sti2jkur

Family emergency. I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow. You guys look like you had fun..I'm in next time.

Get home safe everyone!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that made it out. KP thank you for driving me around. Everyone thanks for the dinner, b-day party at the lake and a few drinks. Steve I hope your hand gets better, you don't want to look like me.... Beans the food was excellent at lunch time. And to every one else that I got to meet this weekend it was great to meet you all.

I had a blast and I really needed this trip. Great bunch of people and friends:rock::beer::beer::honey: Can't wait o see you all again.

Vichus

Beans and I have made it safely home. The last hour or so was some bad driving, but we made it without incident. Beans and I had an amazing time and we'd like to thank everyone we met for their friendliness and their warm welcomes. Special thanks to KP for putting it all together and to eHOGany for making all us noobs feel good about ourselves!

GRNHORN

Scott (GrnHorn), 2012 Jeep Wrangler MW3, no mods.

Tackerdown

Banned
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that made it out. KP thank you for driving me around. Everyone thanks for the dinner, b-day party at the lake and a few drinks. Steve I hope your hand gets better, you don't want to look like me.... Beans the food was excellent at lunch time. And to every one else that I got to meet this weekend it was great to meet you all.

I had a blast and I really needed this trip. Great bunch of people and friends:rock::beer::beer::honey: Can't wait o see you all again.

Nubs, sorry I missed your day. Maybe we can meet up with Mark when your up this way for a brew.

Top Bottom