Rausch Creek - 08Feb2013

GRNHORN

Nubs' birthday honey w/ the super special screamer cap!

View attachment 68110

KP, thank you for organizing this trip it was a great time. Everyone else thank you for all the helpful advice and patience while I learned from everyone.

Army-Vet, thanks for getting me out of 4hi and into 4lo like I should have been all along. Coz, thanks for the tips on getting up the hill that kicked everyone's ass.

NoRoad, thank you for the advice on my future build, I will definitely be picking your brain later.

EHog, thanks for riding with me and all the helpful hints and tips along the way you are a great co-pilot. Maybe next time you won't have prius tires on your jeep and you can drive with the rest of us.

Beans thank you for the food and the great company. The food was great..

Nubs, Hope you had a great Bday weekend. It was great to meet you, reading about you here on the forum people write about how much of an inspiration you. Now that I have met you I understand why. I am honored to have met you and am looking forward to seeing you again.

This was my first time out and I am glad to have met a great bunch of people, I look forward to wheeling again with everyone.
Scott

Last edited:

KPM171

Cant wait to see some vids. How was it getting out of christy?
Getting out was pretty freaking awesome! All you can see is sky for the last little bit of the climb.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that made it out. KP thank you for driving me around. Everyone thanks for the dinner, b-day party at the lake and a few drinks. Steve I hope your hand gets better, you don't want to look like me.... Beans the food was excellent at lunch time. And to every one else that I got to meet this weekend it was great to meet you all.

I had a blast and I really needed this trip. Great bunch of people and friends:rock::beer::beer::honey: Can't wait o see you all again.
Glad you had a great time Nubs! Looking forward to seeing that Cherokee I hear you may be tinkering with. Perhaps it needs a Nubs original front bumper and rear tire carrier?

Beans and I have made it safely home. The last hour or so was some bad driving, but we made it without incident. Beans and I had an amazing time and we'd like to thank everyone we met for their friendliness and their warm welcomes. Special thanks to KP for putting it all together and to eHOGany for making all us noobs feel good about ourselves!
Beans & Cain, glad you made it home safe and thank you thank you thank you for feeding us. Such great snacks!

I had a fantastic weekend and an amazing (one of my favs!) day of wheeling with you all. I'll be posting up pix shortly.

DKronk42

awww man...I dont have facebook :( :( can you post just a couple? pretty pleeeeease :D :D

Im working on it maam, the problem is the size of the pics her camera took is too big for me to upload so im working on correcting that. Also, you shouldnt need a fb account to see that album im pretty sure i made it public

Army_Vet

Banned
Hey...I do need everyones make, mods et al so I can put them in the video with your handle :)
My husband says viewers love to put names to faces and they want to know what makes their jeep special

Mark/ 2013 JK Sport- Rock Lobster(not red) /2.5" RE lift /33" Goodyear Duratracs

beans

Im working on it maam, the problem is the size of the pics her camera took is too big for me to upload so im working on correcting that. Also, you shouldnt need a fb account to see that album im pretty sure i made it public

hmmm... its probably me :( it keeps asking for a sign up or login :( I can see six pics though ... one of a pretty cool retro60s design and some cool looking dudes with dreads :)

beans

Beans I may need to ask you for that tuna sandwhich recipe, they were so good, thanks again.

I dont measure so I hope this is ok :) here you go :D

-drain can tuna (tuna in water not oil)
-in bowl mix the tuna with a couple spoons of mayo til MOIST not soggy or really wet
-one spoon of good pesto
-sliced cheese(2slices per wrap)
wrap about 1/2 cup per flour tort. Enjoy! :)

thanks soooo much these are Awesome! :)

noroad

Thanks guys and ladies for a great time out it was a blast just got home a couple mins ago. Thanks beans for the lunch it was great. Nubs im glad u had a great bday. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391989351.036798.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391989423.233808.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391989423.233808.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

GRNHORN

Thanks guys and ladies for a great time out it was a blast just got home i couple mins ago. Thanks beans for the lunch it was great. Nubs im glad u had a great bday. View attachment 68322

NoRoad,

I think you took a video of me climbing the hill with the big ass pine tree that kept slapping me in the face as I went back down to try again. Can you post it or send it to me?

Thanks
Scott (GrnHorn)

KPM171

-drain can tuna (tuna in water not oil)
-in bowl mix the tuna with a couple spoons of mayo til MOIST not soggy or really wet
-one spoon of good pesto
-sliced cheese(2slices per wrap)
wrap about 1/2 cup per flour tort. Enjoy! :)

These were darn tasty. I think I may have had about 5 of 'em! :thumb:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I dont measure so I hope this is ok :) here you go :D -drain can tuna (tuna in water not oil) -in bowl mix the tuna with a couple spoons of mayo til MOIST not soggy or really wet -one spoon of good pesto -sliced cheese(2slices per wrap) wrap about 1/2 cup per flour tort. Enjoy! :) thanks soooo much these are Awesome! :)

Thank you, I make chicken salad a lot but loved your tuna salad. Deff be making this next week.

Top Bottom