Rausch Creek - 08Feb2013

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Myself and the girlfriend plan on hooking up with you guys at the hotel tomorrow morning, 7:45 right? Also, is there somewhere to fill up right near RC or should i do that in pinegrove?

there are two gas stations right by rausch. the one with the BK usually charges an arm and a leg cause they know all the rausch creek guys fill up there. if you go down the road alittle there is a BP which is usually 5-10 cents cheaper.

bl17z90

I'm not going to be able to make this trip guys. I'll have to catch the next one. Probably not until April I am going wheeling next month for my buddies bday.

EHogany

Kp and I are finally on the road. 9pm eta.

Ballsy
Sorry you are not coming man.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

DKronk42

Well, i just got to the girlfriends house to pick her up, and she informs me she doesn't feel good... So it looks doubtful for me now...

On my way now. Be there to the comfort inn in about 2 1/2 hours or sooner. Hot shower then meet up with some one there?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKWrang

Well, i just got to the girlfriends house to pick her up, and she informs me she doesn't feel good... So it looks doubtful for me now...

So... she needs fresh air in the woods in a nice comfortable jeep, right? That will make her feel better. Yes yes! :beer:

GRNHORN

Well I am finally here. I think I took a round about way in getting here.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
If anyone needs a front bumper I have mine for sale. Stock with fog lights. Comes with all the hardware and stuff if you need it. Let me know and it's yours at the Rausch creek special price of $20. Let me know!

Sent from my iPhone

KPM171

On my way now. Be there to the comfort inn in about 2 1/2 hours or sooner. Hot shower then meet up with some one there?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

Deff down to meet up. Just stopping for some chicken, a light bulb, & gloves then back on the road.

Top Bottom