Rausch Creek - 08Feb2013

We got about 10 inches here in NEPA today, i pulled on car out of a ditch on my way home from work this morning and nudged another one out on my way in this evening haha!!! Coins in the karma bank!!! Im still planning on rc this weekend snow or not, though we wont be spending the night since we only live like an hour and a half away. Hopefully i don't jack myself up too bad running stock... Hey you only live once and its for nubs bday right? Though ill take a little bit of his thunder since its mine as well!!!
:birthday: Happy Birthday DKronk42! :birthday:

Looking forward to seeing great friends again, making new friends, & celebrating some birthdays this weekend. :beer: Maybe there'll be snow, maybe there won't. Either way, just make sure to drive smart, keep the shiny side up, and we'll have a great time in the woods playing in our Jeeps! N00bs, I can't wait to see how much your Jeeps impress you. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love watching the stockers on trail. I am constantly shocked at just how good they are, bone stock, out of the box.

Friday
eHogs and I will be getting to the hotel around 9p Friday night and will probably be having a last beer (or 2) or maybe playing some cards if anyone is interested. If you don't know what a last beer is, don't worry. You'll figure it out. :D

Saturday
Rausch Creek is about 15 minutes away from the hotel, so if you'd like to caravan over, please be in your Jeep in the parking lot of the hotel ready to go no later than 745a. You'll have time to air down and get all your gear situated in the parking lot at RC. For those not staying in the hotel or caravaning over, meet on the left side of the parking lot at RC at 8a on Saturday Morning 08Feb2013. Just look for the Way A Life banners. Register, get aired down, and we'll discuss a game plan for the day. Make sure you have enough food, water, sodas, warm clothes, whatever you might need for the day.

In the evening, we are planning to go to the Red Lion (10 mins from the hotel) for some comfort food & a few beverages. I've called over to reserve a room (that's right a room, not a table!), for all of us for 7p. If you can't go or don't want to go or you decide you DO want to go, please let me know Saturday BEFORE we get off trail so the restaurant can be ready for us. The tab is simple... pay for what you eat/drink. If anyone is feelin' froggy after dinner, there are 3 bars on they way back to the hotel (listed below in the order you'll pass them), and folks have also been known to hang out well into the night at the hotel too.

Sunday
Anyone that's interested, feel free to enjoy another fun filled day of wheeling at Rausch Creek.
Just remember to drive smart and keep the shiny side up! (Yeah, I know I said it once, buuut there's a reason for that).

Questions? Post up for everyone, feel free to PM me, or catch on CB Channel 4. :thumb:

Locations
Comfort Inn
433 Suedberg Road
Pine Grove, PA, 17963
(570) 345-8031

Rausch Creek Offroad Park
453 Molleystown Rd
Pine Grove,PA 17963
GPS Coordinates:
N40° 36.5074'
W76° 26.9170'
(570) 695-3900

Red Lion Cafe
697 Deturksville Rd
Pine Grove, PA 17963
(570) 345-8074

Bars
Mustang Inn
82 South Tulpehocken Street
Pine Grove, PA 17963
(570) 345-2635

O'Neals Pub
112 South Tulpehocken Street
Pine Grove, PA 17963
(570) 915-6093

Pine Grove Fish & Game
7 Geary Wolfe Road
Pine Grove, PA 17963
(570) 345-3905

But in all seriousness great job getting everyone organized KP. Heather and I might make it up. Not sure. If shes with me I won't have a passenger seat for Nubs though. :naw:

Kp. Heather and I are in for Friday night and dinner Saturday. As long as this storm swings wide and doesn't hit us too hard.

He is welcome to ride with me. I am new and inexperienced so it could work both ways.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

She didn't bother Rocco when he jumped in the jeep last time; if I bring her I think she will be fine with it; actually I will make her be fine with it

Maybe she just has something against me. Don't her and Tom have a complicated relationship?

Who is picking up Nubs? Or how is he getting to RC? I messaged him but am guessing he may still be at work... I can get him if nobody else can
I just pinged him to see what his plans are. Will keep everyone posted on Sir Nubs Nubberstein's transportation plans!

Top Bottom