Random Photos

Haha. Well, like I said, the white one I have never seen before in my life. I am really curious to know what it is and exactly how rare it is or if it is even supposed to be in this area.

The first one, that's just a wolf spider, I kicked it about 4 feet and it took off running!

Reminds me of this lol
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443477376.497896.jpg

Kind of a crappy photo of the supermoon taken last night with my phone but still better than those damn spiders.

Supermoon.jpg

I'm thinking overlander is going to like this. I about pissed myself when I saw it.

Attachments

• 1443486936761.jpg
    1443486936761.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 258
Ya I always stick my hand by spiders I've never seen before [emoji15]

It was my tape measure, my co- workers finger.. I'm not the least bit scared of spiders, I often flick them off walls- but like you said- I had no idea if that thing was poisonous or not, so I thought it was a little ballsy.

It was my tape measure, my co- workers finger.. I'm not the least bit scared of spiders, I often flick them off walls- but like you said- I had no idea if that thing was poisonous or not, so I thought it was a little ballsy.

2 weeks ago a lady here was backing out of her driveway and saw a spider on her shoulder and jumped out of her moving car. The bad part is her son was in the car and it hit a school bus in the street, he had a head injury.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443720064.089792.jpg
If you're fans of that YouTube show I saw Fred on the 5 this morning. Probably headed to the off-road expo.

Top Bottom