Random Photos

RockyJk

Haha. Well, like I said, the white one I have never seen before in my life. I am really curious to know what it is and exactly how rare it is or if it is even supposed to be in this area.

The first one, that's just a wolf spider, I kicked it about 4 feet and it took off running!

Reminds me of this lol
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443477376.497896.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Kind of a crappy photo of the supermoon taken last night with my phone but still better than those damn spiders.

Supermoon.jpg

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I'm thinking overlander is going to like this. I about pissed myself when I saw it.

Attachments

• 1443486936761.jpg
    1443486936761.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 258

David1tontj

Ya I always stick my hand by spiders I've never seen before [emoji15]

It was my tape measure, my co- workers finger.. I'm not the least bit scared of spiders, I often flick them off walls- but like you said- I had no idea if that thing was poisonous or not, so I thought it was a little ballsy.

JKbrick

It was my tape measure, my co- workers finger.. I'm not the least bit scared of spiders, I often flick them off walls- but like you said- I had no idea if that thing was poisonous or not, so I thought it was a little ballsy.

2 weeks ago a lady here was backing out of her driveway and saw a spider on her shoulder and jumped out of her moving car. The bad part is her son was in the car and it hit a school bus in the street, he had a head injury.

AlStew

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443720064.089792.jpg
If you're fans of that YouTube show I saw Fred on the 5 this morning. Probably headed to the off-road expo.

Top Bottom