Random Photos

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That's awesome and amazing that they are still wild! Really makes it seem like the "Wild West" out there

It really is cool to see. We have a friend that lives in a regular housing development like you would see anywhere and the horses just roam the streets, hang out on the lawns and eat the flowers. Downtown, over by the State Capitol building, there's a herd of deer that will sometimes stop up 395 too :crazyeyes:

David1tontj

It really is cool to see. We have a friend that lives in a regular housing development like you would see anywhere and the horses just roam the streets, hang out on the lawns and eat the flowers. Downtown, over by the State Capitol building, there's a herd of deer that will sometimes stop up 395 too :crazyeyes:

Wow. We have deer like crazy up here that do the same- but horses roaming the streets just sounds awesome!

Gadget

Caught the Bug
My dad has a condo in Massanutten Virginia the deer are everywhere and used to people and cars, they will actually let you hand feed them.

JAGS

Hooked
Something to think about as we close in on another work week. Mrs JAGS sent this to me. I thought it was worth the share.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443382377.289139.jpg

Top Bottom