Random Photos

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Not gonna lie....I didnt know until I went to buy my first 2007 JKU and drove 2 hours for one hell of a deal I found online.........only to find out that the damn thing was 2wd. I sat in the drivers seat for about 15 minutes when I first got into it trying to figure out what wasnt right. I was so confused and then I finally saw that there wasnt a tcase knob. :grayno: Im just glad Jeep realized their mistake and dont make then 2wd any more!

When I was selling my rubicon rock rails the guy who showed up to buy them off me was driving a JKU on 35s and when I asked if he wheels it much he said no I don't go offroad it's only 2wd. What!!! You bought a 2wd jeep and then lifted it. I almost didn't want to sell him the rock rails anymore and sell them to someone who needs them.

SDG

Caught the Bug
I understand the “Little Big Man Syndrome”, but what are trucks like this actually good for? They suck at wheeling, so whats the point?

I think its got to be one of those things where you just personally must really like it, regardless of how stupid it may seem to other people. My neighbor has one, and its the most ridiculous waste of a truck in my opinion.

But then again so are low riders etc..

However, this may be the best use of an H2 I have seen
Hummer%20Lowrider.jpg

JKUx

I think its got to be one of those things where you just personally must really like it, regardless of how stupid it may seem to other people. My neighbor has one, and its the most ridiculous waste of a truck in my opinion.

But then again so are low riders etc..

However, this may be the best use of an H2 I have seen
Hummer%20Lowrider.jpg

He needs rock sliders for the drive through...

Phone isn't going to let me see pics this morning,have to wait till I go to town I guess,lol

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Simmons

I understand the “Little Big Man Syndrome”, but what are trucks like this actually good for? They suck at wheeling, so whats the point?

Around here we laugh at them and ask the same thing. Can't use the bed. Can't pull a trailer. I mainly see these in the city. Buy hell they can't even go threw a drive threw Mc.D's lol. Not to even bring up the gas milage

Top Bottom