Random Photos

i can see making a 2x4 truck, but i agree with you on the jeep part. jeeps have always been known as 4x4s... if you dont want a 4x4 then get something other then a jeep:yup:

When I first was looking into buying a jeep my wife said "you sure its 4x4?" And I scoffed and said THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A JEEP WITH 2WD WOMAN!

Well. I haven't apologized yet because she doesn't know I was wrong lol but im kinda shocked that those exist. Wtf is a 2wd jeep anyway???

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

When I first was looking into buying a jeep my wife said "you sure its 4x4?" And I scoffed and said THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A JEEP WITH 2WD WOMAN!

Well. I haven't apologized yet because she doesn't know I was wrong lol but im kinda shocked that those exist. Wtf is a 2wd jeep anyway???

a heep :cheesy::cheesy:

This Oshkosh MRAP is powered by a 7.2 liter inline-6*Caterpillar*C7*turbodiesel
370 bhp; 925 lb.....backed by an Allison 3500SP transmission.....has a top speed of 65 mph (electronically limited).......and has an operational range of 320 miles........it's a beast to say the least

~Woodrow~

This Oshkosh MRAP is powered by a 7.2 liter inline-6*Caterpillar*C7*turbodiesel
370 bhp; 925 lb.....backed by an Allison 3500SP transmission.....has a top speed of 65 mph (electronically limited).......and has an operational range of 320 miles........it's a beast to say the least

~Woodrow~

Nice dude. All I know is they haul ass for how big and heavy they are.... Good info,thanks

It's called a mail truck!!!

No I had one of those! 4wd RHD . It was bad ass

Seriously I thought those were two leggers.... Then why can't my mail carrier deliver my mail if I don't snow blow in front of the mailbox??? Guess it must be some other reason

Seriously I thought those were two leggers.... Then why can't my mail carrier deliver my mail if I don't snow blow in front of the mailbox??? Guess it must be some other reason

they did make a lot of 2wd jeep mail trucks, however nobody likes them lol

Not gonna lie....I didnt know until I went to buy my first 2007 JKU and drove 2 hours for one hell of a deal I found online.........only to find out that the damn thing was 2wd. I sat in the drivers seat for about 15 minutes when I first got into it trying to figure out what wasnt right. I was so confused and then I finally saw that there wasnt a tcase knob. :grayno: Im just glad Jeep realized their mistake and dont make then 2wd any more!

Top Bottom