Random Photos

JK's JK

Banned
if by fine you mean freaked out, insecure, neurotic, and emotional then yes you are :yup:

LOL.....Got to love the internet.

Alright everyone, let's drop it! This is one of my favorite threads for light humor and no drama....let's keep it that way!

Trust me. No drama here. Pure Love for you guys. :friends:

That's good, I was just trying to funny, sorry if it was at your expense, I hope you know you're my buddy. :clap2:

No worries. I know your rolling on love. :rock:

David1tontj

We don't need no stinking snatch block!

Haha. Love it! Who would've thought 4 horsepower could do it! That's proof that it's not about horsepower..... It's about torque!!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
So I was In a elevator today and noticed the permit was over two years old and the expiration was pending..... The last inspection was even 6months after the expiration. Thinking that's not safe! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391060936.749199.jpg

David1tontj

Anyone see all of the horses jump when the mouse jumped out from under their hooves? Take a look at .25

Haha. I noticed the horses jump, but couldn't tell why. Good eye!!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

beans

We don't need no stinking snatch block!

Was it the Amish? Around here they have some of the most beautiful Work Horses I've ever seen. We have seen them pull all kinds of stuff down the roads. I saw one guy with a couple canoes he was pulling last Sunday, its pretty awesome!

Army_Vet

Banned

Tell me this doesn't look fun!!!

David-1-ton; This has got your jeeps name all over it, you know with all the upgrades and such

pvanweelden

^ where did you find that video of me and David racing? yes, he won that day, but I am rebuilding, and someday,
someday victory will be Mine!
:D

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom