Random Photos

Tigrcky

No its not they made another and I got to see some of the filming here in Colorado

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

It was a bitter 40* this moring on the way to work. I had to put a fleece on. Not good. Supposed to be back in the 80's this weekend. :bleh:

But I'm deployed on a Land Yacht 2 months at a time and get a 5 day leave at home if I'm lucky. Neener-neener

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

Hobolobo

It was a bitter 40* this moring on the way to work. I had to put a fleece on. Not good. Supposed to be back in the 80's this weekend. :bleh:

We've been dealing with lows in the 30s and highs in the mid to upper 70s. Really messes with your head when you work outside most of the day.

2trackin

We've been dealing with lows in the 30s and highs in the mid to upper 70s. Really messes with your head when you work outside most of the day.

Haha these have got to be a joke right? I've been working outside in single digit weather for the last week and a half.
It was 0* the other day

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wittys-JK

Jackets?!?! Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app
I think people down here look forward to those couple of days that it gets semi cold so they can wear their jackets and sweaters. I ride topless but I do turn on the heater in the morning. Call me wimpy.

Top Bottom