Random Photos

David1tontj

Haha. Thanks for posting that up! Funny... But sad because it's happening to is!! It gives an entire new meaning to "freedom isn't free"

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

David1tontj

I looked for a good thread to post this on, couldn't find one and didn't want to start one with such crappy pics... So here you go random thread!

View attachment 60442 . The cool design that 40's make when they've been 3/4 of the way covered in mud... Dragging both front and rear bumpers on a Tj! That was a lot softer than when I drove through it a couple months ago! I had to winch to a suburban which I drug about 20 feet before it finally started moving the jeep!

It was dark and pictures were terrible... But here's the best one View attachment 60443

So much mud packed into my wheels!! I had to clean my entire undercarriage last night at 930 because I hate when mud sits on (or under) my rig! View attachment 60444

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Ridge Rider

Why, why would someone do this to even a Hummer H3? Low profile tires and large wheels!! They look like spokes on an old horse drawn stage coach!
Hummer 1138 (640x398).jpg

Top Bottom