Attachments

• image-1557009739.jpg
    image-1557009739.jpg
    411.9 KB · Views: 256
  • image-586286953.jpg
    image-586286953.jpg
    451.5 KB · Views: 257

Brankz

funny the only thing different from 7 to 8 is the appearance the core coding is all the same :crazyeyes:

Not really, windows 8 is a lil more lagish, and it has way to many firewall security, it's not for a non touch screen PC.

love to go back to XP, but I will need way to many patches to make it work yup

Tigrcky

Not really, windows 8 is a lil more lagish, and it has way to many firewall security, it's not for a non touch screen PC.

love to go back to XP, but I will need way to many patches to make it work yup

well unless you have a copy of 64 bit xp you wont have more then 4 gigs of ram being used and if you have a 64 bit verison of xp next to nothing will work right on it so pick your poison:yup:

I am wrapping my gifts this year inside of fake product boxes. Here is a pic of the one my daughtor-in-law is getting. (My grandbaby momma,lol) 1387342610728.jpg

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

Tigrcky

so im watching fast and furious 6 and if my calculations are correct that runway is somewhere between 15 and 20 miles long which the longest runway built is just over 3 miles long:thinking:

13gecko

so im watching fast and furious 6 and if my calculations are correct that runway is somewhere between 15 and 20 miles long which the longest runway built is just over 3 miles long:thinking:

Hahaha yep watched it a few nights ago. Seemed a little ridiculous to me as well.

sent from phone to interwebz

Top Bottom