Random Photos

Brute

Hooked
F3329B39-E207-46E7-A04E-6AA307E94A9B.jpeg
We got into Denver late last night, and got to our hotel around 12:30 am…as I drove away from the car rental joint, I thought this jeep was exceptionally quite…I didn’t realize it was a hybrid till I woke up this morning and the valet drove it up…surprisingly quick on acceleration.

CalSgt

Hooked
Spotted this fucker in the platinum gamblers club only parking at the GSR in Reno….

There’s no shiny spots on any of the damage, it’s been driven around this way for some time

EEEBB6C5-B3C1-46F1-88FF-9E2D010FC86E.jpeg
B347E4E1-4605-456A-93D8-284960D350DE.jpeg
I hope they don’t burn up the rest of their luck at the tables…. They’re gonna need it to get this dumpster home

NV375

Spotted this fucker in the platinum gamblers club only parking at the GSR in Reno….

There’s no shiny spots on any of the damage, it’s been driven around this way for some time

View attachment 386817
View attachment 386818
I hope they don’t burn up the rest of their luck at the tables…. They’re gonna need it to get this dumpster home
I thought you were over reacting until I scrolled and saw the second photo. That thing does not belong on the road.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

View attachment 386817
View attachment 386818
Chances that dude isn’t drunk when he leaves there?

TrailHunter

Hooked

View attachment 386817
View attachment 386818
You have to admire his level of "Fuck It".

AZVAJKU

Hooked

View attachment 386817
View attachment 386818

I wonder if it pulls to the right?

Top Bottom