Random Photos

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Trading in the JK for a Gladiator!

Lol, just kidding. Never! I'm interested in becoming a sales consultant there. Really nice dealership and professional group of guys if anyone has been to Bob Baker CDJR down in Carlsbad, CA
No way, that's awesome! Used to use Bob Baker all the time back when we still lived in the area. (y)

TrailHunter

Hooked
So last weekend we traveled to Arizona (f@&k it was hot) for my sons Baseball Tournament. We were the only out of state team and ended up going undefeated 5-0 to win the Championship. Now that in itself was awesome… but I’m sharing this because of what happened immediately after our boys won the Final game.

When all hands were shook between teams, both coaches gathered the boys and led them in a Prayer. I’ve been doing this kids baseball thing for a little over 10 years now… and I can say it was one of the coolest moments I’ve witnessed…. It gave me a glimpse of hope that this generation may still learn the importance of Respect and Class.

DB3D6F5A-E1E7-4853-A2C1-9C2B7942F6C0.jpeg

Jsouder53

Hooked
So last weekend we traveled to Arizona (f@&k it was hot) for my sons Baseball Tournament. We were the only out of state team and ended up going undefeated 5-0 to win the Championship. Now that in itself was awesome… but I’m sharing this because of what happened immediately after our boys won the Final game.

When all hands were shook between teams, both coaches gathered the boys and led them in a Prayer. I’ve been doing this kids baseball thing for a little over 10 years now… and I can say it was one of the coolest moments I’ve witnessed…. It gave me a glimpse of hope that this generation may still learn the importance of Respect and Class.

View attachment 388625
That is awesome that this still happens!

Top Bottom