Random Photos

WJCO

Meme King
So my amazing neighbors hosted a baby shower for my wife today (which I had the pleasure of not being invited to btw).. one of her friends made this diaper cake for her. More was added after these pics were taken but I was kicked out by then. Pretty awesome in my opinion.

That's creative. Very cool.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
That is really cool. (Can’t say I’ve heard of a diaper cake before though).

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

That's creative. Very cool.

Congratulations on the upcoming new Jeeper...

Yes I would agree that's creative. Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

That’s awesome! Lol congrats on the future jeeper

Thanks guys. I’m really stoked that I’m actually here for this one... and it’s my first girl. I was deployed or gone training for most of my boys early years.

JKbrick

Thanks guys. I’m really stoked that I’m actually here for this one... and it’s my first girl. I was deployed or gone training for most of my boys early years.

Congrats, girls are so much different. Hopefully you were there for the beginning for all of them [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

CalSgt

Hooked
The sad thing is that many of the people, with rusted hulks in the weeds, wouldn’t sell them when there was still hope.

"We're gonna fixer up someday!" There were old FJ40's and other rigs we saw in peoples yards and fields as kids, we would go ask if they would sell and always got the gonna fix it up response. Most of them are still in the same spot they were 25 years ago. Its their property to do with as they please but I would appreciate being told "Nope... I prefer to just watch it sit there & enjoy looking at it," instead of I'm gonna fix it.

jesse3638

Hooked
"We're gonna fixer up someday!" There were old FJ40's and other rigs we saw in peoples yards and fields as kids, we would go ask if they would sell and always got the gonna fix it up response. Most of them are still in the same spot they were 25 years ago. Its their property to do with as they please but I would appreciate being told "Nope... I prefer to just watch it sit there & enjoy looking at it," instead of I'm gonna fix it.
Yeah we did that too. A guy had 2, 67 mustangs sitting. Paint was rough but the bodies were straight. Started asking him about them when we were 14yo. Got the "gonna fix at least one up" They were still sitting in the same place when I graduated high school. I should go drive by and see if that guy still lives there.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom