Random Photos

Ddays

Hooked
That’s what I thought but I’ve found a few on the property and no vines around. It’s odd.
Wind will definitely twist trees somewhat, we live on top of a ridge so its windy a lot, but I don't know how it'd cause that. Splitting logs from trees here is absolutely miserable because of that, but the grain of the wood is only twisted 5 degrees or so. I bet on the others you see the vines died off.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
A gas station near me had 87 for $3.99. I about shit as I haven't seen it below $4.00 in some time.
The saddest part of these gas prices is that they are high because the FedGov wants them high. If you do not think they want them high you have not been paying attention to what they have actually stated.

They could easily lower them by utilizing the resources we have in our own country. Some of the first action Biden took was to reverse policies that produced more energy.

It’s a cascade of tragedy. High energy prices raise the price of everything. Also for each unit of energy we buy from overseas we are enriching countries that hate us and want to destroy our culture. Quite literally the issues we have had in the middle-east with terrorism have been far worse because America refuses to utilize its own energy production. Natural fuels like coal, gas, oil as well as hydro and nuke. Our energy policies have sent Americans to died needlessly in foreign lands because of our refusal to have an ‘All the above’ energy policy.

The saddest part of these gas prices is that they are high because the FedGov wants them high. If you do not think they want them high you have not been paying attention to what they have actually stated.

They could easily lower them by utilizing the resources we have in our own country. Some of the first action Biden took was to reverse policies that produced more energy.

It’s a cascade of tragedy. High energy prices raise the price of everything. Also for each unit of energy we buy from overseas we are enriching countries that hate us and want to destroy our culture. Quite literally the issues we have had in the middle-east with terrorism have been far worse because America refuses to utilize its own energy production. Natural fuels like coal, gas, oil as well as hydro and nuke. Our energy policies have sent Americans to died needlessly in foreign lands because of our refusal to have an ‘All the above’ energy policy.
How does this explain why the price of gas is so much lower in the oil producing states? It seems clear that much of the price difference is due to the distance from those states. But it was not nearly as pronounced before COVID struck, and then Bidenomics struck

AZVAJKU

Hooked
How does this explain why the price of gas is so much lower in the oil producing states? It seems clear that much of the price difference is due to the distance from those states. But it was not nearly as pronounced before COVID struck, and then Bidenomics struck
There are many factors that influence price. Supply, demand, state/county/city taxes, local cost of living/wages, regulatory burden and many other considerations. I remember one time filling my Jeep up in Tulsa, OK and literally watching an oil well pumping in a nearby field and it was one of the most expensive fill ups I had on that trip. How close you are to where the oil comes from the ground is not the sole factor. The location where the oil is pumped from the ground verses where it is refined also is a factor. The bottom line is FedGov is fucking us over and driving up the cost of energy through its policies- and it’s not being done to you on accident.

Top Bottom