Random Photos

jeeeep

Hooked
View attachment 388752

We took the kids on an outing today. Something jacked both their stomachs up and I quickly figured out how to pull the back seats out of our Sorento. Patent life is never dull.
I laugh at how quickly we learn under panic, but hope your kids are good.
You weren't driving it like a Jeep were you?
A parent's life is never without 🤦‍♂️

jamesrw30

Amazingly we were cruising nice and easy. My daughter (2) got sick a couple of times but the worst was all over herself since she's still in a car seat using the main harness. My son (7) says " my stomach is hurting". We respond "are you going to throw up?" Which is met with "no, yes" and instant vomit everywhere. Good times were had by all

WJCO

Meme King
Amazingly we were cruising nice and easy. My daughter (2) got sick a couple of times but the worst was all over herself since she's still in a car seat using the main harness. My son (7) says " my stomach is hurting". We respond "are you going to throw up?" Which is met with "no, yes" and instant vomit everywhere. Good times were had by all
That sucks. We carry several of these in each vehicle. They take up no room.

61yafV8b3aL.jpg

Brute

Hooked
I carry those as well lol, my daughter thought I was crazy until she went out with her friends, and one drank too much; she was glad I had put a few in her Jeep.
My oldest daughter used to get carsick on occasion, especially on switchback roads…but she could spend all day on the boat without a problem…

Top Bottom