Random Photos

Jsouder53

Hooked
Picked up a Sony a6400 and a Sigma 18-50 / 2.8 to start off with.
Nice! Those Sony cameras are sweet. They are really compact and still great quality compared to the bulkier other DSLR camera bodies. I have an older Canon 50D, I used to shoot a lot of photography in my late teens and early 20s. It was the class I did the best in while at college for 1 year 😂

TrailHunter

Hooked
Nice! Those Sony cameras are sweet. They are really compact and still great quality compared to the bulkier other DSLR camera bodies. I have an older Canon 50D, I used to shoot a lot of photography in my late teens and early 20s. It was the class I did the best in while at college for 1 year 😂
We've had a Canon T3i for years... and its ok... but this definitely a step up... and I think because its smaller I'll want to use it more. The pics above were very low light with a high ISO. I like grain. But then I turned the lights on and dropped the ISO to 200... Holy Crap, the detail and clarity is crazy.

NV375

Yup, back in the day, all our industry friends were all Nikon and Canon fanboys and thought that Sony was only good for making TVs and camcorders. LOL
I have been around all three and owned Sony and Multiple Cannon they all did the job they were built for.

Jsouder53

Hooked
We've had a Canon T3i for years... and its ok... but this definitely a step up... and I think because its smaller I'll want to use it more. The pics above were very low light with a high ISO. I like grain. But then I turned the lights on and dropped the ISO to 200... Holy Crap, the detail and clarity is crazy.
Those pictures came out great for being low light! Like you said, the clarity looks phenomenal!

Top Bottom