Random Photos

Ouch. Get it out now or your eye will heal over it and the only way to get it out is with a essentially a dremel grinder at the eye doctor. It’s called rust eye. Had a lot of old coworkers have to go down that road, not pretty.

Jsouder53

Hooked
I hate getting shit stuck in my eyes. I was wearing glasses and grinding a cast iron pipe under a house, a shard ended up in my iris. Had to get it ground out of my eye by a doctor after it started rusting, I thought I washed it out but just couldn’t see it.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Rip harbor freight grinders. You have served me well. They went to the afterlife within minutes of each other. Best $20 I have ever spent in my life.
792FC17F-63AB-4013-A973-7C5ED2CF2695.jpeg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
oh man you didnt even have the good ones, you had the $10 ones, surprised they lasted that long. The bearing finally go or do they just need brushes? They used to come with an extra set of brushes.
The one on the left is the newer one and that just stopped working. Not smoke nothing. Just stopped. The one on the right must have busted gears or something. The motor turns on and the blade will spin but if you put the slightest amount of pressure on it it will stop spinning but the motor is going. Maybe that’s a brush I have. I idea. Either way they are in the trash now and I’ll get a couple new ones this week.

Top Bottom