Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

TrailHunter

Hooked
I replaced just the fan module in our laundry room. Was wondering how difficult it is to replace the whole units in a couple bathrooms?
Panasonic makes it very easy to retrofit. Its a 3 piece system.
1. Remove the old unit (disconnect wires & duct)
2. Cut the hole bigger if needed using provided template.
3. Wire the power & re-install duct on the new module.
4. Install the retrofit brace which folds and adjusts for easy install
5. Push the Main box up and engage with power/duct module and screw to the new brace.
6. Connect the plug, set the speed (3 choices) install cover.
7. Drop a Deuce in style.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Noticed a heavy grease sprayed all over the front passenger side fender liner of our Duramax the other day and sure as shit, the CV boot closest to the wheel was blown. Fortunately, the fix for it is to just replace the whole shaft and being that this is a GM, they can be found in stock just about anywhere and for just $128!

IMG_8924.JPG

Good as new again :)
IMG_8922.JPG

kevman65

Hooked
Noticed a heavy grease sprayed all over the front passenger side fender liner of our Duramax the other day and sure as shit, the CV boot closest to the wheel was blown. Fortunately, the fix for it is to just replace the whole shaft and being that this is a GM, they can be found in stock just about anywhere and for just $128!

View attachment 399165

View attachment 399166
Oh man, if that had been a Jeep part it would be 8+ weeks out and $748.33

jeeeep

Hooked

View attachment 399165

View attachment 399166
looks like the boot on the wheel side isn't seated all the way.

WJCO

Meme King
You want opossums? I’ll trap and shoot you come get lol as many as you want.
Maybe. I hear they're worth some money, lol. Their skulls sell for some decent money. Look like miniature saber tooth tigers.

We actually caught one about a month ago and thought it was a skunk. We kept seeing black and white in the trap so we didn't get too close. Snuck up on it with a blanket, covered it. Then we let it go and it was a black possum, lol. Sneaky fucker.

Lunentucker

We've been working on taking out some of the trees between the house and the pond, as they're beginning to obstruct our views, and the 8000 hickory nuts on the ground every Fall are a hazard.
Here's an interesting pattern I found in one of the beechnut trees I cut down yesterday.
It's very common to see herons, eagles, ospreys, and other water-frequenting birds perched in the tops of these trees.
Nature started painting this picture long before we arrived here.

424654979_18412685236006524_2193763582914317524_n.jpg

PXL_20240130_170549901~2.jpg

Top Bottom