Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

Elroy231

They just dont make shit like they used to.. 2.5 year old Lawnmower takes a shit.. Come on Briggs & Stratton. I put in a New Carb, tripple checked the Magneto, new plug, fresh gas (I only use ethanol free gas) and even pulled the bottom pan off to check the PLASTIC Cam shaft and PLASTIC Governor Gear... Last night I pulled off the Head and found a valve stuck open... fixed that and still no compression. A new head gasket is on its way. If that doesnt work I’m done. I’ll just spend another $500 and move on. Having to rebuild a mower engine with such low hours is a f’n joke.

View attachment 367390 View attachment 367391
A few weeks back I purchase a 6k watt generator. Had a Briggs n Stratton engine. Dead after 2 uses. Fortunately Lowes just exchanged it for me.
Quality in manufacturing sure he gone down hill though.

JKbrick

They just dont make shit like they used to.. 2.5 year old Lawnmower takes a shit.. Come on Briggs & Stratton. I put in a New Carb, tripple checked the Magneto, new plug, fresh gas (I only use ethanol free gas) and even pulled the bottom pan off to check the PLASTIC Cam shaft and PLASTIC Governor Gear... Last night I pulled off the Head and found a valve stuck open... fixed that and still no compression. A new head gasket is on its way. If that doesnt work I’m done. I’ll just spend another $500 and move on. Having to rebuild a mower engine with such low hours is a f’n joke.

View attachment 367390 View attachment 367391
Ended up doing a commercial model this time for these reasons, hope it lasts

Top Bottom