Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Looks great! That's a good deal atleast in my market.
Thanks. I got an email from the last of the quotes I had asked for this afternoon. Guy says he can do it for $7600..o_O🖕Not sure how he came up with that. Most of the quotes were in the $3700 to $4000 range. Guy that did mine said normally he would have charged around $4000 for what he did here. I'm pretty happy with the outcome. Few more things, backsplash, one piece of base molding and some paint touch-up. Oh and seal the grout on the floor. And I'm still going to have to replace the Mopar blinds.
20210917_201235.jpg 20210917_201245.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Thanks. I got an email from the last of the quotes I had asked for this afternoon. Guy says he can do it for $7600..o_O🖕Not sure how he came up with that. Most of the quotes were in the $3700 to $4000 range. Guy that did mine said normally he would have charged around $4000 for what he did here. I'm pretty happy with the outcome. Few more things, backsplash, one piece of base molding and some paint touch-up. Oh and seal the grout on the floor. And I'm still going to have to replace the Mopar blinds.
View attachment 367170 View attachment 367171
That looks great. Re-doing ours at some point and had been looking at quartz. Yours is inspiring.

Bierpower

Hooked
That looks great. Re-doing ours at some point and had been looking at quartz. Yours is inspiring.
We went through a lot of quartz when I was working at the countertop shop. The only downside of quartz is it doesn't have the same heat resistance as granite. Most people it doesn't matter because they use hot pads but some people wanted to be able to set things off the stove on the countertop.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
We went through a lot of quartz when I was working at the countertop shop. The only downside of quartz is it doesn't have the same heat resistance as granite. Most people it doesn't matter because they use hot pads but some people wanted to be able to set things off the stove on the countertop.
We have a couple spots on ours from that. There is one by the sink from setting a warm/hot pan on the counter before it was washed. Kind of a bummer.

Dale72

Hooked
How many miles do you get out of a set? Can you regroove in between replacements?
The drive tires had almost 304,000 miles on them. The steer tires you are lucky if you can get 200,000 out of them. No you can't. 2 of the drive tires were junk and they will be shredded the other 8 tires will be sent to be recapped

J&k_Overland

The drive tires had almost 304,000 miles on them. The steer tires you are lucky if you can get 200,000 out of them. No you can't. 2 of the drive tires were junk and they will be shredded the other 8 tires will be sent to be recapped

How big was the pissing contest with the office

Top Bottom