Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

jesse3638

Hooked
Well after a few weeks of work we finally have our backyard set up pretty much how we want it. There are a few other things that we'll probably do next year. We've been spending every evening and now mornings out there. Nothing better than a little sweat equity. 20200523_194257.jpg 20200523_194311.jpg 20200523_194337.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

Nothing on the scale of Jesse's yard, but I was cleaning up scrap metal and debris from my far back yard, and found the neighbors wandering chicken had a nest going.
There were 17 eggs in it!

I gave them to my handyman, he has an incubator, and is going to try to hatch chicks.

Attachments

• IMG_20200523_154735_copy_800x600.jpg
    IMG_20200523_154735_copy_800x600.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 75

Jsouder53

Hooked
Nothing on the scale of Jesse's yard, but I was cleaning up scrap metal and debris from my far back yard, and found the neighbors wandering chicken had a nest going.

I gave them to my handyman, he has an incubator, and is going to try to hatch chicks.

That’s hilarious [emoji23] I literally just pulled a broody hen off of a half dozen eggs. I was wondering where my eggs were disappearing too lol I thought she just had one

jesse3638

Hooked
That's really looking good [emoji106][emoji106]
That looks awesome [emoji106] good work
Thanks. Its actually been really rewarding.

Haha that would have been quite a funny surprise.

wjtstudios

Hooked

WJCO

Meme King
Well after a few weeks of work we finally have our backyard set up pretty much how we want it. There are a few other things that we'll probably do next year. We've been spending every evening and now mornings out there. Nothing better than a little sweat equity.

Looks great.

Those are snapping turtle eggs. Don't tell your buddy just yet though. Tell him to film the opening and post his reaction here.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Can't wait to see how that comes out. Just picked up a couple wheel barrows of wood for our backyard fire pit. My wife isn't to keen on how I have it stacked at the moment. View attachment 347917

Yup... thats why I haven’t been collecting too much... I set mine up to separately hold logs, Job Site Scraps, my fire pit, and kindling or whatever on top.

I’m going to clear the steel & stain the top.

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Top Bottom