Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

74CJ5

Unexpected project for the weekend...40’ palm snapped at the base and landed on my deck/dock. Surface boards did fine but some of the stringers under split so I will have a big project ahead of me. Had to winch the top up and out of the river. IMG_0200.jpg IMG_0159.jpg IMG_0161.jpg IMG_0193.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Unexpected project for the weekend...40’ palm snapped at the base and landed on my deck/dock. Surface boards did fine but some of the stringers under split so I will have a big project ahead of me. Had to winch the top up and out of the river.

Wow. That's nuts.

WJCO

Meme King
Just now got this thing working. Along with the cracked pump cover, that pump was binding and my other pump was seized. Fixed now.

IMG_20180910_210909_884.jpg

JKbrick

Em wore out the back tires on her gator already,
IMG_4087.JPG
Axle was good
IMG_4088.JPG
Weren’t sure with no lift or uptravel or downtravel if we should switch sizes so she decided to stay stock for now
IMG_4090.JPG
Good to go
IMG_4089.JPG

Then in the middle of the project my neighbor came out and said “only you would change the tires on a power wheels!”

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
Image1536715990.864205.jpg I’ve been working on staining my cabin and decks the past few days. It’s definitely a project having to cut in along the chinking lines... more projects to come on the cabin lol

jesse3638

Hooked
Unexpected project for the weekend...40’ palm snapped at the base and landed on my deck/dock. Surface boards did fine but some of the stringers under split so I will have a big project ahead of me. Had to winch the top up and out of the river. View attachment 310274 View attachment 310271 View attachment 310272 View attachment 310273

Isn't cutting palm trees with a chair saw fun. Not to mention how heavy small pieces are.
One rebuild project down, and one to go. At least now you can get in the hot tub after wrenching on the Jeep and digging up sprinkler heads. 😂

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app
After I read this "Let's get it on" started playing in my head...haha

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Em wore out the back tires on her gator already,
View attachment 310311
Axle was good
View attachment 310312
Weren’t sure with no lift or uptravel or downtravel if we should switch sizes so she decided to stay stock for now
View attachment 310313
Good to go
View attachment 310314

Then in the middle of the project my neighbor came out and said “only you would change the tires on a power wheels!”

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

So cool passing on the ability to do your own work to your kids. It’s a lost art these days!

jesse3638

Hooked
Exactly. It’s one of those expensive ass Fisher Paykel’s that my ex-wife just had to have. I didn’t find it better than any run of the mill dishwasher.

Mine went out right before Christmas last year. Replaced it with a Whirlpool (recommended by my father-in-law, plumber for 35+ years) and it works really well and hardly makes any noise, 42db I think. It cost less than $600 too.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom