Random Internet Shit you've come across

Ddays

Hooked
You could do so many cool pranks with something like that if the doctors let you keep it afterwards. I can imagine driving down the freeway letting it hang out the window. :cheesy:

Or dragging out the bottom of the door :cheesy:

longarmwj

Personally if I had a three foot penis removed and was allowed to keep it, I would have it preserved and then filled with concrete or something and use it as a home defense weapon.

Somebody breaks in? WHAM!!! Dick to the back of the head and out cold for when the police arrive.

You could call it the Dicktaitor

JKbrick

Personally if I had a three foot penis removed and was allowed to keep it, I would have it preserved and then filled with concrete or something and use it as a home defense weapon.

Somebody breaks in? WHAM!!! Dick to the back of the head and out cold for when the police arrive.

Lmao!!

Or just walk around the mall with the end hanging out the bottom of your pant leg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked

Perhaps lead shot...a dick sap

WJCO

Meme King
Another sad tradegy where innocent people were killed. The government needs to immediately take measures to keep these dangerous weapons out of the hands of criminals. Stricter background checks should be performed before someone can rent a deadly, evil truck. The muffler's should not be silenced so much, if only the exhaust was louder, more people would have heard the attack coming. Also, the fuel tank capacity is too high! We must write our congressman immediately to submit bills reducing the fuel capacity of rental trucks so that less people are killed.

IMG_20171031_163648_035.jpg

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Another sad tradegy where innocent people were killed. The government needs to immediately take measures to keep these dangerous weapons out of the hands of criminals. Stricter background checks should be performed before someone can rent a deadly, evil truck. The muffler's should not be silenced so much, if only the exhaust was louder, more people would have heard the attack coming. Also, the fuel tank capacity is too high! We must write our congressman immediately to submit bills reducing the fuel capacity of rental trucks so that less people are killed.

View attachment 281651

But our founders had no way of knowing the advancements in modern travel. The government needs to mandate a trade in of all modern vehicles for horse and buggy. IMG_2046.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom