Random Internet Shit you've come across

TrailHunter

Hooked
Prayers for the families.. so sad... I sure would like to see a comparison of the Prescription Drugs these Nut jobs are taking... but they never talk about that.

Brute

Hooked
Brute. When are we going to the Seychelles? Check out these bird eating Geet’s.
https://youtu.be/h4pxLHG0Wzs

Seychelles is actually on my list...soon

30 years ago I passed on a Nat Geo trip with a good friend and cinematographer Mike DeGruy to film tiger sharks in the Leeward Islands...the sharks arrive as the albatrosses hatch and try to learn how to fly...many get gulped down by the tigers like bass plugs in 5 feet of water around the islands next to shore...his award winning filming took place while free diving amongst the sharks...all adult tigers 10-16 feet long...I still remember standing on Makai pier as the 100' research ship Kila left the dock in Waimanalo...

Amongst his footage was a giant GT also eating the baby birds...it looked like it could have gone 200 lbs, bigger than any of us has ever seen...and I've seen plenty over the 100 lb mark in 40 years of diving...

To this day, I still regret not jumping on that boat...Mike was killed in a helicopter crash about 5 years ago working on a James Camaron film in Papa New Guinea...taking off from Australia...

Seychelles is actually on my list...soon

30 years ago I passed on a Nat Geo trip with a good friend and cinematographer Mike DeGruy to film tiger sharks in the Leeward Islands...the sharks arrive as the albatrosses hatch and try to learn how to fly...many get gulped down by the tigers like bass plugs in 5 feet of water around the islands next to shore...his award winning filming took place while free diving amongst the sharks...all adult tigers 10-16 feet long...I still remember standing on Makai pier as the 100' research ship Kila left the dock in Waimanalo...

Amongst his footage was a giant GT also eating the baby birds...it looked like it could have gone 200 lbs, bigger than any of us has ever seen...and I've seen plenty over the 100 lb mark in 40 years of diving...

To this day, I still regret not jumping on that boat...Mike was killed in a helicopter crash about 5 years ago working on a James Camaron film in Papa New Guinea...taking off from Australia...

Wow!

Sorry to hear about your friend. I’m going to have to look up some of his work. Would love to see his footage.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
LOL - I had one of those going through college! I actually really liked it. Had a 351 Cleveland sitting in the garage I was gonna drop in it but ended up selling it before I did the swap.

Some of those cars could be made powerful, pretty easily, although you wouldn’t want to do any warranty voiding work, if you bought it new. Now, if you were the second owner...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom